Springdale, OH *****
** **** *** ******** ********** veteran with experience in Cooking, Front Desk Operation, Database and Identity Management, Equipment Management, Retail Sales and Storeroom Management/ Accounting. My experience within the military has enhanced my attention to detail, teamwork, leadership and communication skills. Further an experienced Shipping and Receiving professional accustomed to promoting efficient warehouse functions to meet production goals and customer needs. Effective at managing fast-paced work with minimal supervision, including inspecting shipments and resolving issues with vendor representatives. Strong records management and planning abilities. Detail-oriented Legal Advisor adept in supporting company with compliance and paperwork related to corporate and commercial activities. Stayed current on relevant legislation and communicated changes to affected parties quickly and effectively. Trained management on legal requirements and assisted in developing compliance policies.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Front Desk Clerk
U.S. Air Force - Nellis AFB, NV
November 2020 to November 2022
• Cooks, Institution and Cafeteria: Trained specifically to cook to a required standard in accordance with the Air Force Instruction Manual.
• Hotel, Motel, and Resort Desk Clerks: Trained specifically as a front desk support technician for the base's only fitness center. Tasked with managing over $1 million in equipment value. Trained to identify entry threats and to provide adequate customer care.
• Retail Salespersons: Trained to operate retail products for sale in the military base's dining facility.
• Storage Operator: Tasked with ordering new food items for continuous operation of the dining facility as well as keeping track of the stock.
• Equipment Manager: Maintained and managed several workout equipments within the fitness center to ensure proper operation and apply preventive maintenance skills to preserve equipment integrity.
• Storeroom Accountant: Operated within the accounts office for the dining facility to record and keep track of cashflow relative to product expenditure.
• Shift Leader: Operated on several occasions as shift leader to ensure the mission operates smoothly. Required good communication skills, tolerance, teamwork and respect. Shipping Associate
Takumi Stamping Ohio - Fairfield, OH
January 2020 to July 2020
• Worked with vendor representatives to resolve damaged shipments and item shortages, protecting company interests and financial targets.
• Boosted inventory and record keeping accuracy by conducting thorough inspections and comparing shipment contents with documentation.
• Orchestrated efficient routing by producing accurate shipping documentation and package labels.
• Performed basic mathematical calculations to check weights and dimensions of shipments.
• Coordinated efficient storage areas to optimize materials movements and minimize labor hours.
• Assisted staff in shipping processes such as proper handling and storage.
• Handled hundreds of paperwork and collaborated with Product Control department to resolve invoicing and shipping problems.
• Inspected merchandise and sent damaged pieces for repair before shipment.
• Packed and labeled no less than 200 boxes daily with maximum efficiency.
• Moved several tens of shipment materials to and from designated areas using lift and hand trucks.
• Packed, secured, labeled and applied postage to materials to prepare items for shipment. Legal Advisor
Oak Consultation Firm - Accra, GH
July 2019 to December 2019
• Administered litigation guidance to company in civil matters.
• Contributed strategies and recommendations to management of two-person company to follow applicable laws.
• Developed compliance best practices for company.
• Shared expertise in constitutional legal field with LLC company.
• Communicated advice about all areas of company law with internal business partners.
• Directed and supported company founder with two business registrations and other legal requirements.
• Fostered deep relationships with criminal justice and agency personnel.
• Drafted agreements, contracts and other legal documents for sole-proprietorship company.
• Minimized risk exposure by 60% through careful advice on business operations and strategic plans.
• Interpreted laws, rulings and regulations for individuals and businesses.
• Analyzed probable outcomes of cases using knowledge of legal precedents.
• Apprised clients of potential risks and costs associated with each course of action.
• Explained available courses of action and possible repercussions of cases to clients.
• Tracked and researched developing precedent and legislation in company and commercial law to maintain expertise and best advise and advocate for clients. Education
Associate of Arts in Business Information Systems
Sinclair Community College - Dayton, OH
Associate's degree in AF Basic Military Training (Services Apprentice Course) United States Air Force Academy - Lackland AFB, TX August 2020 to October 2022
Bachelor's in Law
Kings University College - Accra, GH
High School Diploma
Presbyterian Boys' Secondary School - Accra, GH
• Package preparation (1 year)
• Case analysis (3 years)
• Paperwork management (3 years)
• Decision Making (4 years)
• Packaging (2 years)
• Package labeling (3 years)
• Meeting Deadlines (3 years)
• Oral debate (4 years)
• Basic Mathematics (4 years)
• Legal writing (2 years)
• Legal Drafting (2 years)
• Legal Research (2 years)
• Help Desk (2 years)
• Negotiation (2 years)
• Records Management (2 years)
• Desktop Support (Less than 1 year)
• Operating Systems (2 years)
• Microsoft Word (2 years)
• Data entry (2 years)
• Identity & access management (2 years)
• Team management (2 years)
• Leadership (2 years)
• Microsoft Outlook (2 years)
• English - Fluent
Branch: United States Air Force
Service Country: United States
August 2020 to October 2022
Military career revolved around the following civilian occupations: 1. Cooks, Institution and Cafeteria
2. Hotel, Motel and Resort Desk Clerks
3. Recreation Workers
4. Retail Salespersons
Air and Space Outstanding Unit Award, National Defense Service Medal, Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, Basic Military Training Honor Graduate Ribbon, Air and Space Training Ribbon, Diamondback Airman Award.
Certifications and Licenses
CPR, AED, and Basic First Aid
November 2021 to November 2023
I am adequately certified to be able to offer CPR, AED and First Aid assistance to individuals who may require it.
October 2020 to Present
Qualified to operate and discharge M16 firearms.
Services Journeyman (3F151 - Military)
November 2021 to Present
Within the initial period of my military career I operated as a Hotel, Motel and Resort Desk Clerk, Recreation worker and a retail salesperson. Subsequently, the latter parts of my career diverted me towards the Military dining facility as a cook, server, accountant as well as a storage keeper. Basic Enlisted Airman (9T000)
October 2020 to Present
Operated as an airman upon completion of my military course. I was attached to the 99 Air Base Wing in Nevada, where I served my time.
Sexual Assault and Prevention Certified
August 2022 to Present
Trained to access various resources to aid individuals who experience sexual assault, as well as methods to prevent them from occuring.