JUSTIN W. MCKENZIE
Sales professional with an entrepreneurial background skilled in consistently exceeding sales objectives in competitive, high-volume environments by leveraging persuasive communication skills, extensive product knowledge, and understanding of customer preferences. A service driven team player that is upbeat and energetic at handling difficult situations with grace through resourcefulness and adaptability. EDUCATION
Kennesaw State University Kennesaw, Georgia
Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Management
Minor International Management
DAT Load Board
Hurst Hardwoods Tampa, FL
Hardwood Floor Sales Specialist 2021-2022
Closed, managed and shipped customer orders totaling $1,200,000 annually for residential and commercial clients locally and throughout the nation. Contributed to a 38% year over year growth in revenue for the company. Worked with vendors to provide quality service and products to clients. Highly regarded in product knowledge.
• Assisted clients with selecting appropriate hardwood floor options.
• Communicated accurate information about credit promotions, client programs, and products while providing excellent customer service and driving retention.
• Negotiated pricing, additional charges, payment plans, and discussed special financing during sales process.
• Communicated regularly with vendors and clients to resolve order issues, update purchase orders, and file claims.
• Scheduled deliveries to complete projects in a timely fashion.
• Spearheaded prospecting of new clients through referrals and sales phone calls.
• Closed $60,000+ in sales in one day in 2021&2022
• Serving 500 customers annually
Day/Weekly Trader New Port Richey, FL
• Implemented a Dividend Capture Strategy successfully returning an average of 6%+ return Each calendar year for almost a decade.
• Supplementing a more sophisticated strategy by buying and selling options for the same companies paying dividends, anticipating a dip or fall in the price after dividend payment thus maximizing profits.
• Responsible for paying half of the household bills each and every month while maintaining seed money in my accounts.
• Fundamental active, daily, or weekly analysis timing for future payouts of the highest paying dividend stocks in the market
C.L. Services Hapeville, GA
Transportation Broker 2007-2010
Maintained a book consisting of $3,000,000+ in revenue, comprised of mid-to-large sized accounts, including but not limited to, Military Equipment, Construction, Manufacturing, Retail, Bottled Water and subsequent Assembly Line Equipment, U.S. Postal Mail, Permitted and or oversized loads, Hazmat Material, Railway Freight, and LTL.
Developed and maintained client relationships by providing transportation solutions to ensure superior customer service.
Developed qualified leads and solicited freight from new customers.
Booked loads tendered from customers, traced loads as required.
Assisted internal customers with problems on loads or customers.
Managed and coordinated more than 3000 loads during tenure
24-hour on call service during holiday months for U.S. Postal service for 3 years, which increased in volume and profit each year.
Marine Fish Marietta, GA
Store Manager 1998-2007
Managed day to day activities for a Marine and Fresh water aquarium store successfully grossing
$250,000/year+ profit, and building a monthly cleaning service that totaled 50+ clients. Day-to-day duties:
Livestock purchasing, balancing money, maintain the health of the livestock, and helping customers with advice on the health and maintenance of they’re tanks.
Preformed weekly tank cleanings for the stores clients totaling 50+ accounts every month.
Procured high end Tanks, Base Stands, Filtration Systems, including complete installs.
Built and maintained elaborate outdoor Koi ponds for numerous customers.