Los Angeles, CA *****
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Westside Infant-Family Network - Los Angeles, CA
November 2020 to Present
• Community outreach to our assigned areas
• Set up resource tables out in different areas in assigned SPA and provided Covid19 resources for families in need
• Prepared PPE items to pass out when canvassing residential and business areas.
• Input all data into programs such as ihoms.
• Connected with various organizations to partner up and possible work together to set up food drives or food giveaways.
• Provided In-office support and received all packages for our offices and distributed all items to different teams and set up each teams work area.
• Used Microsoft excel Office Ms, Google Sheets, Google Docs, did daily reports, familiar with different google applications.
• Promoted mental health awareness to our clients and gave them resources for mental health services within our organization
• Set up food drives and back to school drives.
• Bilingual English, Spanish
Dispatcher/Customer Service Representative
Plumbing, Roofing, and electricians - Los Angeles, CA December 2019 to May 2020
• Answered all incoming calls and set appointments for customers
• Dispatched out plumbers to set appointments and monitored their availability for upcoming appointments.
• Input all customers data for payment and inventory purposes.
• Called and made collections of payments from customers while providing excellent customer service. Also working with clients and setting up payment plans with them available at their convenience.
• Applied for credit for customers who needed assistance in payments for services rendered at their homes or businesses
LA, CA Deli Clerk
Erewhon Super Market
March 2016 to November 2016
• Responsibilities include receiving and coordinating food order to prepare, serve, and monitor the food distribution to ensure that proper procedures are being followed.
• Provide concrete information about a sales product to bring more revenue to the store
• Ensure food safety is being met by conducting inspections in a daily basis
• Sterilize cooking utensils or equipment such as food trays, dishes, food carts, sheet pans before being utilized for its purpose
• Perform other duties such as special order requests, catering service, temporary event setups, and food deliveries
Community Resource Advisor
211 Los Angeles County - San Gabriel, CA
• Answered all calls and assisted all of Los Angeles callers with resources and information
• Assisted callers with sensitive information and even advocated for some callers
• Took reports from callers and faxed them to designated offices such as Adult protected services, child protected services, safety and sanitation, transferred to different offices and programs etc.
• Vouchered families with personal needs.
• Faxed and printed paperwork for different forms
• Dealt with calls that are very sensitive and can be very lethal depending on the situation
• Informed callers with any information in the taxonomy with the system provided by 211
• Tech savvy
AutoZone, A2B transportation
Customer Service/Retail Sales 1 year
• Greet customers in courteous and professional manner to provide excellent customer service by responding effectively to all customer's questions or concerns diligently.
• Use a team approach to influence, market or sale a product to both our internal and external customers in response to increase sales revenue for the company
• Other related tasks were assigned such as inventory control, substitute no shows and/or clerical duties Driver/Transportation 2 years
• Responsible of transporting company vehicles safely back and forth to their designated destinations
• Carefully inspected every assigned vehicle for any damage, lost, or forgotten property. Inspected for any potential hazards that can cause damage/accidents to the vehicle while in use
• In charge of managing and gathering my own data of all vehicles assigned and keeping track of pick up/drop off destinations
• Worked as a team to make sure other drivers wouldn't get lost and maintained vigilant that none of our drivers were involved in an accident or were faced with any vehicular problems
• Drove responsibly to drop off and pick up parts to sister companies and to customers Education
Christa McAuliffe High School - Lancaster, CA
• Customer service
• Typing (1 year)
• Microsoft Word
• Clerical Experience
• Microsoft Powerpoint
• Microsoft Office
• Google Docs
Certifications and Licenses
Receptionist — Expert
Using basic scheduling, attention to detail, and organizational skills in an office setting. Full results: Expert
Customer Focus & Orientation — Highly Proficient
Responding to customer situations with sensitivity Full results: Highly Proficient
Basic Computer Skills: PC — Familiar
Performing basic computer operations, navigating a Windows OS, and troubleshooting common computer problems.
Full results: Familiar
Scheduling — Familiar
Cross-referencing agendas and itineraries to avoid scheduling conflicts. Full results: Familiar
Call Center Customer Service — Familiar
Applying customer service skills in a call center setting. Full results: Familiar
Administrative Support — Highly Proficient
Using basic scheduling, attention to detail, and organizational skills in an office setting. Full results: Highly Proficient
Customer Service — Familiar
Identifying and resolving common customer issues
Full results: Familiar
Indeed Assessments provides skills tests that are not indicative of a license or certification, or continued development in any professional field.