Houston, Texas 339-***-**** email@example.com https://www.linkedin.com/in/deonte- lockhart/
Recent graduate of an intensive IT program focused on developing skills in technical support to obtain the Google IT Support Professional certificate. 10+ years in Sales have led to developed skills in effective communication and persistence.
Technical Support & Troubleshooting • Ticketing System • User Training & Support • Operating Systems Installation • Software Installation & Configuration • Customer Service • Windows • Linux • Domain Name System (DNS) • Networking • System Administration • SQL • Data Entry/Editing shortcuts • Key UI components • Git
Merit America • Virtual
Google IT Support Professional Certificate (Expected OR Obtained 12/2022)
● Skill development includes troubleshooting, customer support, networking, operating systems, systems administration, and security — all the fundamentals of IT support that are critical for success in the workplace; comparable to the latest CompTIA A+ certification Additional Skill Development
● Completed hands-on coursework covering Microsoft 365, Windows 10, Spiceworks ticketing system, and fundamental cloud concepts
Bay State College • Boston, Massachusetts 09/2012-2016 Business Administration and Management, Associates, 38 credits
Customer Service Representative
• Liveops, Remote, United States 03/2022 - Present
● Assisted customers with a warm and professional attitude, always gained a request for customer surveys when closing calls
● Performed data entry for orders, customer information and coordinated shipments. Assisted customers with a warm and professional attitude, always gained a request for customer surveys when closing calls. I assisted with 50+ calls per day. Responsible for tracking and maintaining inventory
● Responsible for tracking and maintaining inventory. Most customers would have damaged/lost packages, I supported each customer to find where their package was lost or reordered the products if they were damaged.
● Ticket creation for customer who needed assistance with loss/damage/orders Remote Inside Sales Executive
•Clearlink, Remote, UNited States 10/2021 - 01/2022
● be able to work cooperatively with others as part of a team, hold own work to high standards, and inspire others to do the same
● Excel Spreadsheets for Clients (Data Entry/Creating Charts)
● In-home equipment care by connecting with the IT department and understand the computer and operator system i was provided from the company
● Internet/tv/home security/product sales; Encouraged customers to buy bundles instead of buying individual products which helped me
● Accommodating each customer with telephone or email chats. ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE
• Cricket Wireless Authorized Retailer, Taunton, MA 09/2017 - 08/2018
● Got promoted to Assistant Manager within the year.
● Created product specifications folders/binders for staff & customers
● Customer Service by providing excellent verbal and written communications skills
● Managed 3 employees by supervising daily operations, scheduling shifts, and holding weekly staff meetings with strong leadership skills and empathy, resulting in a productive team.