Data Entry Specialist
Waldwick, NJ 07463
10+ years within the Customer Service Industry, responsible for leadership and increasing revenue of sales territory. Had previously started in Fleet Coordination, increasing vehicle performance through proper preventive maintenance, cost reduction on repairs, and budget control. Transferred to Data Entry and Loss Prevention. Outstanding problem-solving and critical thinking skills. Serves as point- of-contact for all transportation-related inquiries and issues.
● Schedule management, 10+ years
● Internal loss prevention, 4 years
● Conflict resolution & team leader, 8 years
● Revenue generation and budgeting, 8 years
● MS Office, ADP and CDK proficient, 10 years
● Supervisory Skills, 7 years
● Clerical experience, 10+ years
● Recruiting, 3 years
Fabick Cat, Fenton, MO - CVA Coordinator
August 2021 - July 2022
● Create spreadsheets to track important customer information and orders.
● Transfer data from hard copy to a digital database.
● Provide occasional administrative support.
● Sort and organize hard copies of paperwork after entering data electronically.
● Review data for deficiencies or errors.
● Assist with special projects that require large amounts of data entry.
● Tended to multiple projects at once, many that involved large amounts of data.
● Communicated with customers about their status in our filter kit program.
● Completed all tasks with minimal errors.
Gateway Bobcat, Fenton, MO - Service Advisor/Fleet Manager September 2017 - August 2021
● Organized records of vehicles, schedules and completed orders
● Monitored and reported on transportation costs and ensured shipping documents were properly filed
● Monitored monthly truck inspections per company policy and ensured all vehicle repairs were scheduled and completed
● Nominated due to high performance and leadership skills to participate in EAC for conflict resolution issues within corporate headquarters
● Included in the training process for new employees & mentored in education on procedures & work performance to increase productivity & caller satisfaction by 85%
● Responsible for leading region highest sales team & fostering business to business relationships for future growth opportunities
● Developed new sales strategy that registered a loss of 40% travel revenue and increased by 60% over 12 month implementation
● Management of service requests & scheduling of technicians with prioritizing according to level of importance
● Achieved top performance rating for first call resolution on highest call volumes received
Jerry Kelly Heating and AC, St. Peters, MO - Opportunity Manager August 2015 - September 2017
● Managed performance based pay system for technicians & distributed to HR department for verification & payroll
● Responded to high volume of customer inquires via multiple social media
& marketing outlets
● Responsible for maintaining call back tracking system to evaluate service levels & technician performance
● Resolved billing problems, improved operations and provided exceptional client support
● Increased customer satisfaction by resolving defective product and scheduling issues
● Handled 80-100 calls per day to address customer inquiries and concerns
Montclair State, Montclair, NJ - BFA in Art History 2021
Advanced certiﬁcation in Microsoft Excel