email@example.com +1-703-***-**** https://www.linkedin.com/in/vineet-keshavamurthy/ Permanent Address: Ashburn, VA 20148 U.S. Citizen EDUCATION
VIRGINIA POLYTECHNIC INSTITUTE and STATE UNIVERSITY, GPA: 4.0 Blacksburg, VA Bachelors of Science in Aerospace Engineering and Ocean Engineering (AOE) Aug 2022 – May 2025
- Major: Aerospace Engineering
- Related Coursework: Statics and Structures, Intro to Aerospace Engineering and Aircraft Performance, Computational Methods, Probability and Statistics for Engineers, AOE Foundations of Engineering, Physics 1&2, Differential Equations, Linear Algebra, Multivariable Calculus Advanced Diploma, Rock Ridge High School, GPA 4.71 Aug 2018 – June 2022 SKILLS
Technical Skills & Languages: Java, MatLab, SolidWorks, Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk AutoCAD Experienced with: Project Management, Collaboration, Leadership, Problem Solving, Communication EXPERIENCE
NASA Intern, Virginia Space Grant Consortium, Hampton, VA, June 2022 – July 2022
- Supervised students in the Virginia Aerospace Science and Technology Scholars (VASTS) Program through a multi-team project of developing a mock-human mission to Mars.
- Organized student meetings, oversaw completion of mission objectives and outlines, and assisted lead professors in preparing teams for the final panel presentation of the mission work at the NASA Langley Center. Aerospace Engineer Intern, Optimum Technologies (OpTech), Leesburg, VA, May 2022 – June 2022
- Blueprinted and analyzed Process and Instrumentation Diagrams for OpTech’s Satellite Construction Program using AutoCAD models.
- Utilized the ASTM E595 Requirements and Protocol to research and analyze OpTech’s materials inventory (i.e., metals, chemicals, polymers, etc) for applications in future satellite development projects.
- Assisted in designing hypothetical particle counter sample tests for OpTech’s experimental laboratories. Structures Team Member, Design Build Fly Team Project, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA, Sept 2022 – Present
- Participating in an all-student design team to design, fabricate, and test a remote-controlled aircraft to compete in the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) Competition.
- Working with the Structures Team to develop the aircraft’s airfoils, wings, and tail boom structures to withstand a required maximum stress load.
Safety Analyst Scholar, Virginia Aerospace Science and Technology Scholars, Hampton, VA, Oct 2020 – June 2021
- Worked with VASTS students and NASA Interns and Engineers at the NASA Langley Center to design hypothetical machines, transportation, safety equipment, and mission objectives for future NASA crewed-missions to the Moon and Mars.
- Presented Martian laboratory base blueprints, risk analysis diagrams, and crew-member precautionary plans to an international panel of Aerospace specialists at the VASTS Presentation Panel. Research Scholar, Virginia Space Coast Scholars, Wallops Island, VA, Oct 2019 – July 2020
- Collaborated with NASA Engineers, interns, and program specialists from the NASA Wallops Flight Facility to develop a hypothetical sounding rocket mission for NASA’s Low-Orbit Exploration Program.
- Developed a mock-mission that would launch a Blackbird Sounding Rocket into the Antarctic Ozone Hole to analyze the Magnetosphere’s electromagnetic effects on the Polar Cusp’s particle radiation patterns. Instructor, Mathnasium, Stone Ridge, VA, Aug 2021 - Present
- Instruct kids of various ages to help build their math skills on evenings and weekends as a part time job.
- Math concepts range from elementary arithmetic to Calculus, Physics, Calculus, SAT, SOL, ACT, & AP Exam Prep. Engineering Lead, Science Olympiad Team, Rock Ridge High School, Ashburn, VA, Sept 2019 - June 2022
- Consulted with officers and sponsors to develop lesson plans, facilitate team meetings, and research construction strategies to prepare members for Science Olympiad competitions. PAVAN Governor’s School for Music and the Arts, Stephens City, VA, June 2019 - July 2019
- Worked with state-level high school guitarists to enhance guitar skills, receive coaching from professional guitarists, perform ensemble music for audiences, and learn the various elements of music theory.