Al Rayan tower building 188 street 831 zone 61
Master Research degree in “Valuation and Innovation Agri-food Health Resources and Naturalness
National Institute of Agronomic Of Tunisia, TUNISIA 2013 - 2015
National Engineering Diploma”, Major: Food industry National Institute of Agronomic Of Tunisia, TUNISIA 2012 – 2014
Master degree in Technology and the Environment Alive, Major: Bioengineering Higher Institute of Applied Biological Sciences of Tunis, TUNISIA 2010 – 2012
Bachelor degree in medical Biology: Laboratory Technologist Higher School of Science and Health Technology of Tunis, TUNISIA 2007 - 2010
November 1st, 2014 to30June 2015
Master thesis: Valuation of Rhus pentaphylla plant extracts and improving bioactive molecules via biocatalysis
Natural substances laboratory
National Institute of Research and Physico-chemical Analysis (INRAP) February 1st, 2013 to 27June 2013
Characterization of some Tunisian varieties of durum wheat and valorization of their derivatives
Cereals technology laboratory
National Institute of Agronomic Research of Tunisia (INRAT) April 1st - April 7, 2013
Perfection of physico-chemical analyzis
Laboratory of Physical Chemistry. The laboratory TERIAK March 18 to March 24, 2013
Perfection microbiological analyzes
Microbiology laboratory. The laboratory TERIAK
February 1st, 2012 to 31december 2012
Master thesis: Cloning and express a Mycobacterium tuberculosis dormancy antigen in Pichia pastoris
Laboratory transmission, control and immunobiology of infections Pasteur Institute of Tunis
January 1st 2010 to 15 June 2010
End of study project: allo immunization for pregnant women laboratory of immuno-hematology at la Rabta hospital 2009-2010
parasitology laboratory - Pasteur Institute of Tunis laboratory hematology - Charles Nicolle Hospital
laboratory immunology - Charles Nicolle Hospital
bacteriology laboratory - La Rabta Hospital
biochemistry laborator - Charles Nicolle Hospital
parasitology laboratory - Pasteur Institute of Tunis laboratory hematology - National Institute of Nutrition laboratory immunology - Military Hospital of Tunis bacteriology laboratory - Charles Nicolle Hospital biochemistry laboratory - La Rabta Hospital
nursing course : room collection:
Charles Nicolle Hospital
Bir M'chergua dispensary (juin 5th 2008 to juin 25 2008) Clinical Experience
Ministry of Public Health: Zaghouan Regional Hospital, TUNISIA Job Title: Senior Laboratory Technologist
(Start Date:August 30, 2014– End Date: October 31, 2022)
versatile senior laboratory technologist ( Biochemistry, Bacteriology, Immunology, Hematology)
Perform complex chemical, biological, hematological, immunologic, microscopic, and bacteriological tests
Examine samples and specimens to determine the morphology and presence of microorganisms
Examine samples to determine concentrations of chemical compounds including but not limited to electrolytes, proteins, enzymes, blood glucose, and cholesterol levels
Perform tests and examinations of blood cell counts for detection of diseased or abnormal cells
Identify, examine, and analyze specimens for abnormal cells using laboratory equipment, computerized systems, and software programs.
Perform phlebotomy as required.
Determine blood Group types.
Analyze and examine samples using microscopic equipment, such as microscopes and cell encounters to detect any abnormalities.
Report laboratory findings and results to relevant medical professionals and utilize graphs and charts to facilitate patient diagnosis.
Operates and maintains sophisticated instruments and equipment used in the LAB is able to properly set up, calibrate, maintain, operate and shut down such instruments.
Maintains competence in process that is crucial to the quality and operations of the laboratory and patient care.
Actively participates in Quality Improvement Programs essential to ensure that laboratory testing is accurate, timely and meets customer needs.
Evaluate QC and lab results in addition to operating and troubleshooting instruments.
Supervise and direct the Lab Technicians on detecting diseases, analyzing test results, inventory management and documentation.
Evaluate test results for accuracy and assist the relevant medical professional to interpret them
Participate in improving processes and programs to ensure enhanced laboratory testing
Ensure Laboratory testing meets patient’s needs, and accurate and timely results are provided.
License License of practicing the profession
Tunisian Ministry of Public Health, since 2014
Training Courses - Quality training course. ISO 15189:2012 standard, TUNISIA (2019-2020)
- First Aid training organized by the Tunisian Red Crescent Society. Session 09/12/2007.
- First Aid Training per Team organized by the Tunisian Red Crescent. Session: 2008.
- Participation in the training session organized by the Tunisian Red Crescent under the theme "Prevention of HIV / AIDS in First Aid" and this on 24/07/2010 in Tunis.
- Participation in the training of first aid trainers (ToT First Aid) organized by the Tunisian Red Crescent and from 01 to 10 July 2010 in Beni M'tir.
-Participation in LEAN MANAGEMENT training, on 07 and 08/12/2013 at the INAT.
-INNORPI training on the requirements of ISO 22000: 2005 of 21/05/1204 to 23/05/2014 at INAT
-Participation in the training of trainers community-based health and First aid (ToT CBHFA) organized by the Tunisian Red Crescent Society from 08 to 13 January 2017 in Yasmine-Hammamet.
- Participation in the training cycle for young people in the Principles and Humanitarian Values organized by the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies on 12, 13 and 14 August 2009 at the National Volunteer Center in Mégrine Event Experience Voluntary Service
- I acquired intercultural skills by travelling, living and collaborating with different people from different cultural backgrounds especially during associative activitiesunder
"Euromed"program. ALGERIA - 2005
- I’m a member of many work teams and I participated to found and manage many projects at the university and outside.
- I maintain that the experimentation with different own ideas and the ability to hear the ideas from other team members is the clue to reach the goals
- Strong sense of leadership (I was class leader during high school, team leader as a scout. Currently I am president of the Tunisian Red Crescent Bir M'chergua local committee (2007-2014) and President of the Zaghouan MTB Club in the Association Sport for All of Zaghouan ASPTZ (2014-2018); Highly organized; dynamic; excellent planning skills with great attention to detail and ability to prioritize work. I was the responsible for Youth Zaghouan Regional Committee of Tunisian Red Crescent and A monitor first aid