Objective: To associate with an innovative and vibrant organization, this allows me to put my competencies to the best use, to add value to the organization and contributes to my overall growth as an individual.
Personal Strength: Communication Skills, Confident & Positive Attitude
Bachelor of Business Administration (2006)
MG University Kerala: Aggregate: 60%
Six Months Basic Course : NIIT
Operating System/Environments : MS-DOS, Windows 98, XP.
Packages : Proficiency in MS-Office Suite
A Company : Compass Group.
Designation : Senior Admin Executive
Duration : April 2014 to Dec 2015
Reporting : Direct report to Facility Manager.
Assistant the director for calendar management and meeting rooms booking.
Preparation of meeting rooms as per senior executive and coordinating for logistics and food
Coordinating with vendors for team requirements and invoice payments.
Organizing team events like birthday, team lunch, town hall and other small team events
Updating team data & inventory sheet time to time
Manage reimbursements, corporate cards statements, invoice processing as per company software
Taking care of new hiring on boarding and paperwork
Travel arrangements and Hotel booking as per Requirement.
B Company : Rentech Designs India Pvt. Ltd.
Designation : Senior Admin Executive – Property Leasing & Purchasing
Duration : March 2013 to 2014.
Reporting : Direct report to Director for leasing Property & purchasing.
Established in the year 2000 in Gurgaon, Rentech Designs has over the past decade grown its commercial operations across the major metropolitan cities through a gamut of services spanning corporate interiors, service apartments, guest houses and rental services. Having received an excellent business response, our services were gradually complemented with a production facility for customers.
A: Property leasing:
1 .Preparation of Lease Agreements related to landlords and clients
2. Maintain the master sheet of projects.
3. Maintain the master data of client and landlords.
4. Documentation of all clients & land lords.
5. Coordinating with accounts for Lease Payment related to agreements.
6. Reconciliation with Accounts of landlord payment.
7. Taking care of renewal and termination of the agreements.
8. Responsible for make the proposal for clients according to their requirement.
9. Assisting director for BOQ and attending meeting for projects.
10. Maintain the MIS& Reports for Sr. Management.
11. Negotiating with clients for rentals.
12. Raising client invoice or utility bill as per agreement.
13. Coordinating with brokers for new projects.
1. Taking the indent/request from respective departments.
2. Invite the quotation as per requested BOQ.
3. Make the quotation comparison study of vendors and negotiation accordingly.
4. Make the Final proposal for Director Discussion.
5. Finalize the PO & payment terms & release the PO to vendors.
6. Follow-up with vendors for timely delivery.
7. Process the vendor bills for payment,
8. Maintain the MIS Budget Vs Actual of expenses & Share with Sr. Management.
9. Maintain the Vendor Master Data base.
10. Responsible for Petty Cash expenses.
C: Other Responsibility
1.Assisting director for meeting.
3.Travel arrangements and Hotel booking as per Requirement.
C Company : Johnson Control India Pvt. Ltd., Delhi
Designation : Maximo Co-coordinator cum Admin Executive
Duration : Aug 2007 to till July2010
Reporting : Direct report to Facility Manager
1)Office Administration: - Arranging the conference hall and meeting room as per request, Day to Day Operations related to the various paper work, maintaining proper filing of documents, Invoice checking, Payment Follow ups, preparing of weekly and monthly reports. Coordinate with department regarding the meeting room requirements and arrange everything in best possible way. Vendor management and space planning.
2)Reporting: -Preparing monthly site reports (KPI, Stationary & invoice), Helping manager in monthly budgeting. Preparing Maximo report in Presentation format. Meeting reports etc.
3)Printing & Stationery: - Dealing with printing supplier and arranging the visiting card of employee, letter head, envelops etc. And co-ordinate with all department for stationery request on all India basis and punch the stationery order after compilation, distribute the stationery to all department with in time line, Send the monthly MIS on Stationery to client head.
4)Event Management: coordinating with team admins for events, visit and meeting as per request and coordinate with vendor for the same.
5)Handling the deployment of Mail rooms & Cafeteria Staff i.e. shift schedule, payroll, Mail boys and housekeeping interview, Attendance and leave processing etc.
6)Manage the Employee Help Desk software i.e. Maximo in which I am generating the work order of employee’s related escalation etc and also circulate the Monthly MIS of Maximo to concerned person.
7)Document Management: Manage invoice document, HR document, Legal documents of the team member, vendor’s contract document and other office document related to team or department.
8)Handling imprest amount (petty cash) for day to day expenses of site maintenance.
C : Company : Less Concierges Life Care Services Pvt. Ltd., N Delhi
Designation : Office Executive
Duration : Jan 2007 to till June 2007
Reporting : Report to Account Manager
Date of Birth : 01st May 1985
Marital Status : Married
Gender : Female
Nationality : Indian
Hobbies : Cooking, Music and some time Painting,trails and Yoga
Declaration: I Hereby declare that the above – furnished details are true with Proven records.