Address : Cheektowaga, NY *****
Phone : 716-***-****
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
• Articulate Communication
• Calm and Professional Under Pressure
• Call Documentation
• Efficient and Detail-Oriented
• Electronic Information Systems
• Credit Card Payment Processing
• Skilled in Microsoft Office
• Call Volume and Quality Metrics
• Solving Customer Concerns
• Type 45 wpm
• HIPAA Guidelines
• Front Desk Operations
• Invoice Preparation
• Organization and Time Management
• Insurance Claims
• Patient Reception
• Medical Information Software
• Appointment Booking
• Claim Forms
• Benefits Verifications
• Patient Admission
Accounts Payable and Accounts
Motivated Customer Service Representative for eight years which thrives in fast-paced environments. More recently have expanded experience into the Medical Office Industry as well. Works independently, with minimal supervision and pitch in to complete tasks. Demonstrated consistently strong work ethic and adherence to company policy and procedures,
Medical Receptionist, 09/2021 to 02/2022
UB Orthopeadics Services - Amherst, NY
Temporary assignment for a large Practice with a busy fast paced office. Customer Service Representative, 10/2019 to 09/2021 Durham Staffing Agency - Depew, NY
Customer Service Representative, 02/2016 to 09/2019 IQor For (National Grid) - Depew, NY
Coordinated patient scheduling, check-in, check-out and payments for billing.
• Adhered to strict HIPAA guidelines to protect patient privacy. Checked patient insurance, demographic and health history to keep information current.
• Organized paperwork such as charts and reports for office and patient needs.
• Answered customer telephone calls promptly to avoid on-hold wait times. Responded to customer requests for products, services and company information.
Assisted customers with setting appointments, special order requests, and arranging merchandise pick-up.
Educated customers about billing, payment processing and support policies and procedures.
• Answered constant flow of customer calls with minimal wait times. Offered advice and assistance to customers, paying attention to special needs or wants.
• Investigated and resolved customer inquiries and complaints quickly. EDUCATION
Certification : Medical Billing And Coding
Maryvale Community Education Center - Cheektowaga, NY MICHELLE DUBIEN