Field Rep/Researcher - United States Census Bureau
Cartersville, GA 30121
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
United States Census Bureau
2016 to Present
North GA Counties
Traveling to addresses and collecting data
Entering the data before deadline.
Research on individuals
Working with many government programs
Revlon - Northwest Ga. Counties over 60 stores
December 2013 to Present
Auditing electronic dept and taking inventory.
Making sure the dept are meeting the contract with the supplier in advertisement and display of product. Reports to corporate office.
Pictures of audits to backup paperwork.
Communication with managers.
Having sells increase and making sure stores honored their contracts. Skills Used
Many variety of office computer program record keeping reporting and documentation. Updated and managed project databases.
Audited work plans per 2 week and offered recommendations for improvements. Substitute Teacher
Bartow School System County
1998 to 2010
Ensured daily educational needs of students were met in absence of instructor. Assisted with establishing a state required guided reading book room. Education
Rockmart High School - Rockmart, GA
• Microsoft office (10+ years)
• Data Entry
• Customer Service
• Phone Etiquette
• Quality Assurance
• Computer Operation
• Microsoft Excel
• Inventory Control
• Microsoft Outlook
• Microsoft Word
• Field Service
• Administrative Experience
Certifications and Licenses
Work motivation — Proficient
Level of motivation and discipline applied toward work Full results: Proficient
Basic attention to detail — Proficient
Identifying differences in materials, following instructions, and detecting details among distracting information
Full results: Proficient
Indeed Assessments provides skills tests that are not indicative of a license or certification, or continued development in any professional field.
• Strong customer service and inventory management skills.
• Extensive merchandising and marketing background.
• Self-motivated and goal oriented professional.
• Excellent communication and skills.
• Proficient in data entry and all types of technology.
• Natural leader
• Experience as a liaison between employer, ret ail store management and the public
• Quality assurance and control purchasing
• Proficient in many different Office programs such as Excel, Word, and others.
• Natural leader
• Organized Unsurpassed work ethic
• Results-oriented data reports
• Troubleshooting Work flow planning
• Expert Productivity improvement
• Experienced Research skills