Lisa Ellison Kenny
**** ********* *******, ***** *****
Highly self-motivated professional with over 15 years of experience in services industries, supporting CEOs and others in a fast paced, project-oriented environment. Also, throughout my career, have continued working as a Licensed Realtor and Licensed Loan Originator. Team player, whose positive attitude motivates co-workers. Texas A&M graduate. EXPERIENCE
Cindy Wingo Realtors, Inc/NTRTEXAS/RED/DMR Mortgage 2003 – present Realtor, RMLO
• Working as an RMLO, originated, processed and closed 58 loans in one year.
• Working as a Realtor, handled all administrative contractual duties and generated 100% percent of sales.
• Adept at troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving customer problems. Cinatra Clean Technologies, Inc. 2012-2014
Executive Admin-President/CEO-Business Development and Operations Business Development and Operations Logistics Coordinator
• Coordinated and expedited key activities for Cinatra Clean, including interactions with vendors and customers. Also was responsible for coordinating a wide variety of logistics including project staffing, equipment, business development and marketing.
• Provided logistical office management and coordination including proposal generation, sales support, systems admin for Office 365, Microsoft CRM and light accounting. Worked with outside vendors as required to identify suppliers, negotiated and managed vendor relationships.
• HSE coordinator for Cinatra; implemented new safety records management system that maintained training and drug test records, resulting in efficient tracking of data. Interfaced with refining, oil and gas/petrochemical HSE contractors including DISA, PEC, ISNetworld and PICS. Drug Testing for DOT and Non DOT jobsite.
• Assumed responsibility for ensuring OSHA’s quarterly and annual reporting requirements were met.
• Prepared a 20-60 page briefing for monthly Board of Director’s conference calls and meetings. Input financial, sales and operations information in addition to providing preliminary quality check for sales and operations information. Scheduled meetings and calls for up to seven members a year in advance, arranged all meeting logistics and team travel.
• Facilitated up to four trade shows annually, reserved booth space, coordinated shipping, setup of materials, staff accommodations and provided support from Houston office. After shows, tracked and distributed leads to sales staff.
Lisa Ellison Kenny Page 2
• Sourced vendors, performed some design work, and purchased marketing materials for trade shows and sales presentations.
• Maintained consistent production and smooth operation of business during traditional challenges in a project environment.
• Collected and edited information and prepared responses to RFQ/RFP’s. Ensured proper project meeting minutes were authored and kept up to date.
• Coordinated new proposal numbering system with technical and sales staff; setup and tracked proposals.
• Researched and purchased office supplies, including some software and hardware. EDUCATION
BS, Texas A&M University – Minor in Marketing. Courses included Mathematics, Biology, and Chemistry.
Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Power Point, and Social Networking. Very proficient in most software and a quick study due to technical support experience. CERTIFICATIONS
SMP, CNE, Licensed Residential Mortgage Loan Originator and Licensed Realtor. COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
Junior Achievement, Junior and Senior High level
Children’s Museum of Houston, Annual Membership Drive 2006 Leadership Katy ISD Participant
2009 and 2014 Katy ISD Bond Planning Committee