Enthusiastic and hard working office assistant and experienced mortgage loan processor. Charter Township of Commerce, MI 48390
To whom it may concern,
Hi my name is Meghan Barnett. I've been a homemaker for the last 12 years and am extremely excited to get back to my career. Most of my work experience is in title, mortgage and customer service/office assistant.
I have a huge gap in my employment due to me being a homemaker from August 2010 until current. I am confident that I am capable of getting any job done that I apply for, whether or not I have experience. I am a very hard worker and show up daily to get my job done. I am a team player and work well at maintaining great relationships and earning respect. I am reliable, consistent and can work well under pressure. I know that I will be a great part of your team if I'm given the chance!
I can be contacted at:
Or at 734-***-**** call or text
Thank you for your consideration and look forward to meeting you, Meghan Barnett
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
June 2010 to Present
Loan Modification Processor
Hope 4 Homeowners America - Birmingham, MI
February 2010 to June 2010
I was hired in to be a loan modification processor. I helped customers submit applications to get approved for loan modifications. I worked basically as a 3rd party for the customers to negotiate out loan terms and get them into modifications. Helped customers through 3 months trial periods.
• Helping people save their homes.
• Pipeline between 30-50 files.
• Keeping in communication with customers throughout entire modification process.
• Submitting documents to banks.
• Making copies, answering phones etc.
Mortgage Loan Processor
Modern Mortgage - Livonia, MI
December 2005 to February 2010
Hired in as a receptionist. Within months was asked to train to become mortgage processor. Within year was head mortgage processor.
• Answered/transferred calls.
• Make copies of files and send out files.
• Maintaining great relationships with all customers and clients.
• Maintain all pipeline of files in office.
• Worked on conventional/ non- conventional loans, refinances and bridge loans.
• Got customers approved for loans.
• Submitted loans.
• Kept in contact with all customers until closing.
• Performed closings in office.
• Collected checks for payoffs.
• Worked with underwriting to clear conditions for closing.
• Worked with bank reps to submit files.
High school diploma
Stevenson High School - Livonia, MI
December 2004 to January 2005
High school diploma
John F. Kennedy High School - Taylor, MI
August 2000 to June 2004
• Loan Origination