LaKesia A. Rivers
Memphis, Tennessee 38111
(901) 501- 4515
Prospero Health- Customer Success Engagement Specialist, Present - January 2022
Provide documentation coverage for a set of healthcare providers, which involves listening to audio recordings of patient clinic visits and leveraging technology to summarize medical facts in professional clinical reports (History of Present Illness, Physical Exam, Results, Assessment & Plan).
Achieve proficiency in navigating EHRs and enter clinical reports and data directly into customer EHRs, adhering to specific clinic guidelines and workflows.
Maintain a high-quality standard and adhere to account-specific documentation which delineates documentation requirements for our customers.
Collaborate with managers on feedback from providers and successfully resolve issues.
Experience required in a medical office, clinical or healthcare documentation or similar academic setting.
Familiarity with medical terminology.
Excellent English professional writing skills; including advanced proficiency in grammar and spelling.
Excellent listening skills and ability to understand diverse accents and dialects of physicians, their staff, and patients.
Ability to work independently in a secure and private location with a reliable high-speed internet connection.
Ability to participate in live video chat and screen sharing sessions for training.
Experience with the Microsoft Office 365 or other cloud-based productivity tools.
LivThruIt Organization -Mentorship 2018-Present
Empowering and Supporting mentees to develop coping strategies to maintain. Stability in transition. Acknowledging personal strengths, talents, and gifts encouraging people to find ways to use them.
Establish smart goals and objectives
Teach ac ountabiky and responsibility
Commits to constructive criticism
Identify Personal development
Identify and recognize growth opportunities
Contract – Analyst, Hilton Hotel Corporation, February 2020- April 2020
• Update and reconcile Application Fee Tracker and IT Fee Tracker including recording all entries by journal and challenging unusual amounts.
• Analyze management and franchise agreements and apply current Accounting policies to record transactions.
• Update and reconcile the Fee Tracker which is used to update BRM for franchise fee and program fee billings.
• Complete Franchise Agreement checklists and Management Agreement checklists as required based on Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) internal controls and action independently.
• Enter data into the Asset Management system for all areas impacted by the Revenue Recognition accounting changes.
• Perform Asset Roll forwards and book all the technical and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) accounting steps required.
• Post all manual revenue recognition and re-class long term to short term by journal by independently assessing which category a charge should be in.
• Analyze data to identify problems/issues and independently work with applicable departments, hotel Accounting personnel and other Corporate Accounting team members to resolve.
• Perform/maintain queries or nVision reports for analyzing data used in month end accounting close.
• Provide answers to senior management on month end data without guidance from supervisors.
• Independently prepare reports and answers large numbers of questions from both internal and external auditors.
• Document all evidence required to align with SOX controls that apply to assigned areas of responsibility.
• Produce Receivable reports and provide analytics to management.
• Independently prepare monthly reports.
• Calculate and book internal and external fee income and present end result to line manager.
• Find ways to improve Hilton cash flow and report results.
• Build and maintain constructive working relationships with other finance departments and corporate departments they support.
• Collaborate with manager to establish specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish project/department goals.
• Research and respond to information requests from internal departments and management.
• Change and improve processes to make more efficient use of time and strengthen the control environment
Cummins Engine Company, Contract, September 2019- February 2020
●Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
●Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
●Maintaining historical records
●Paying employees by verifying expense reports and preparing pay checks
●Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance
●Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports
●Continuing to improve the payment process
Contract- Accounts Receivable/ Accounts Payable, Corky’s BBQ, January 2019- August 2019
●Process all payments received within the vendor support department.
●Analyze customer disputes (short payments and non-payments) and coordinate the quick resolution of pricing, shipping, freight, returns, and other discrepancies with other functional areas.
●Coordinate with appropriate team customer services, commercial logistics, manufacturing, finance for dispute resolutions.
●Contact customer buyers for dispute details for conditions of resolution.
●Enter credit/debit request in Share reduce future disputes point for billing adjustments according to audit guidelines.
●Supply proof of delivery, BOL, purchase orders, contracts, and invoices/credits.
●Advise when corrective measures are needed to proactively reduce future disputes.
●Ability to anticipate and meet multiple deadlines and prioritize work.
●Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
ASN CLERK, Radians, June 2018-January 2019, Memphis, TN
●Shipping Administration, Bill of Lading, Invoice, Proofs of Delivery, Inventory Auditor
Contract-Accounts Receivable Manager, Auto Zone, September 2017 -February 2018
●Managed and administer customer orders and their processes for major accounts
●Investigated short-pays and rectify problems to get them resolved by processing, RMAs, Credits and Debit memos
●Maintained SOP and customer profiles, key contracts, and contracted rates
●Assisted customers of Arrival, arranging deliveries, processed invoices, and ensured standard data accuracy
●Reconciled processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
●Charged expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
●Paid vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying federal id numbers; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
Contract- Customer Service, Labor Ready, ADESA/Abra July 2015 to January 2016
●Processed client rebate reconciliations, reporting, and check requests.
●Obtained signatures for financial documents and internal and external invoices.
●Screened all visitors and directed them to the correct office.
Customer Relations Manager-Advanced Services Inc. Inbound/Outbound Call Center/Distribution, August 2012- April 2015
●Processed accounts receivable, accounts payable, and travel reimbursements.
●Completed process of shipment included pick up or inland transportation, document preparation (Bill of Lading, Invoicing, certificate of origin, and declaration) forwarding follow up with tracking and tracing to destination and data quality.
●Participated in training and development programs to improve customer service.
●Performed accounts receivable duties included invoicing, researching charge backs.
●Coordinated and Negotiated delivery rates with different vendors.
●Communicated with vendor, shipper, customer, and carrier throughout the process.
●Investigated and resolved customer’s inquiries and complaints in an empathetic manner.
●Facilitated inter-departmental communication to effectively provide customer support.
●Transmitted account payables, account receivables, vendor management.
●Negotiated cost effective rates with service providers.
●Scheduled service requests and processed orders.
●Interacted with customers regarding orders placed, followed through, error issues.
●Processed client rebate reconciliation, reporting, and check requests.
●Identified problems and took corrective actions by communicating with teams.
●Managed wider variety of customer service and administrative tasks to resolve
Customer issues quickly, empathetically, and. Efficiently.
*Excellent investigative and advanced analytical skills for dispute resolution*Active Listening Skills*Research and reporting*High Energy Effective presentation * Strong organizational etiquette, professional interpersonal, and communication skills (verbal/written) with expertise internal and external contacts*Proficient in Excel, Oracle, SAP, data Entry Skills, and General accounting principles*Proven management role, conflict resolution, and great customer service extraordinaire with presentation skills.
Western Governors University, MBA, Expected December 2022
Lemoyne Owen College, Memphis, TN
Bachelor of Arts, Social Work, 2000
Certification, Business Executive Management