Qualiﬁed by **+ years’ success in Customer Service/ Retail environment; leveraged
quality/ customer service focus to achieve organizational success with strong leadership skills
Passionate about building relationships with lasting customers and maximizing growth. Experience
OTC Pharmacy Sales Associate, Super Wal-Mart; Anniston, AL — 2000- Present Provides excellent Customer Service by:
• Answering Customer calls promptly.
• Assist Customers in finding merchandise.
• Retrieving Customers prescriptions from the ‘will call bin’
• Showing a high sense of urgency with all assignments.
• Following proper procedures for handling claims merchandise.
• Operates register when needed.
• Providing assistance to front end Associates with price checks. Maintains a properly merchandised department through:
• Rotating stock and checking for expired products.
• Zoning the department.
• Ensuring the merchandise is properly signed and priced.
• Maintaining features.
• Following proper procedures for:
• -- Ordering
Shana D. Johnson
256-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org 116 Ty Drive Anniston, AL 36206
• -- Clearance
• -- Markups/markdowns.
• -- Signing/flagging/pricing/labels.
• Maintaining modular labels.
• Maintaining all risers properly.
• Replenishing from back stock.
• Being knowledgeable about items in the department and surrounding areas. Education
Gadsden State Community College, Anniston, AL 2013- present Anniston High School, Anniston, AL 1996-2000
• Microsoft Word/ Excel
• Scanner Gun Pricing
• MC40- use to audit bins
• Walker Stack
Yolanda Garrick 303-***-**** 9 years Co-Worker
Nicole Allen 256-***-**** 10 years Accounts Payable (ACS)