● In-depth knowledge of the Plumbing and HVAC industry, in both service/contractor and wholesale environments
● Proven sales, operations, and financial management capabilities
● Strong team mentality with the ability to work independently, as a team member, and as a leader
● Dynamic and motivational leadership skills with a strong training and development background
● Established proficiency in both consumer and commercial sales and account management
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated excellence in customer & vendor relations
● High energy with perseverance and fortitude; Competitive, determined and adaptable FORMAL EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS & EXTRA-CURRICULARS: Gannon University Erie, PA Bachelor of Arts - Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration
Minored in Geography
Starter on the University’s Football Team all 4 years
Member of the Criminal Justice Group
Involvement with numerous projects at the local Boys Club
Member of the First Ward Development Team
Certified in numerous Plumbing and HVAC certifications
Certified in various law enforcement and security related disciplines CAREER HISTORY:
Cool Air Mechanical Marietta, GA March 2015 to Present
Sales Manager (2018 - present)
Assistant Manager (2017 - 2018)
Sales Consultant (2015 - 2017)
● Currently responsible for coaching, training and managing the Sales Team; 8 direct reports
● Meets with homeowners, evaluates current HVAC Systems, and presents engineered solutions while engaging the customer in upgraded options.
● Additional duties include following-up with pending customers, acquiring appropriate financing, and the completion of installation engineering packets, in addition to related managerial tasks and responsibilities. Titlemax Marietta, GA June 2014 to March 2015
● Responsibility for the day to day store operations and leadership/management of team members, with a primary focus on financial lending and collections of outstanding monies based on vehicle title pawn and Georgia State law.
● Additional responsibilities include internal and external security, accounts receivables, accounts payables, profit and loss, and the general upkeep and maintenance of the location. Irr Supply Jamestown, NY November 2011 to May 2014
● Responsible for the oversight, management, and leadership of a wholesale distributor of plumbing, HVAC, electrical and contractor supplies.
● Additional duties include the daily monitoring of customer accounts, daily operations & financials, inventory, deliveries & logistics, hiring and developing/training staff, and the implementation of corporate doctrines and philosophies.
T.Szabo, page 1 of 2
Francis “Tony” Szabo Kennesaw, GA 30144 Ph: 404-***-**** Email: firstname.lastname@example.org H.Jack's Plumbing & Heating, Jamestown, NY January 2007 to November 2011
● Responsible for all day to day operations for a multifaceted serviced-based plumbing & heating company in Western NY.
● Additional duties included responsibility for all dispatching, accounts receivables, accounts payables, corporate securities, collections, hiring, training, and the completion of consumer and commercial quotes. County of Erie Erie, PA February 1998 to December 2006
Intensive Parole Officer
● Served as a sworn, Intensive Parole Officer for the County of Erie.
● Duties included the case management of defendants, Presentence Investigations, background and ongoing investigations, the completion of written reports, testifying in open court, interaction with other police departments, professional referrals to other agencies, as well as the arrest and detainment of offenders. Erie Civic Center Authority Erie, PA April 1998 to October 2007
Security Supervisor (Part Time/Event-based)
● Served as Supervisory Security Staff during events at said arena and adjacent theatre.
● Duties included the scheduling of staff, department payroll, roll-call and placement of staff, pre-show liaison with promoters and City of Erie police, as well as after show concerns, promotions and follow-ups.
● Responsibilities included the recruitment and orientation of new employees, in addition to providing update training to existing staff on a continual basis.
References are available upon request.
T.Szabo, page 2 of 2