Organized DevOps Engineer with 5+ years of industrial working experience in software development tools and methodologies. Support and optimize mission-critical deployments in AWS, designing and implementing CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins. Provisioning and managing highly available, fault-tolerant, and scalable infrastructures in AWS utilizing cloud formation and terraform as IAC and Ansible to automate configuration management. Collaborating with other engineers on code reviews, internal infrastructure improvements, and process enhancements. Ability to multitask, work with strict deadlines, and willing to take on new challenges. Seeking to leverage proven continuous deployment and security skills to raise quality.
● Operating Systems
Linux, Centos, Ubuntu, Windows
● Build Tools
● Version Control Tools
● Configuration Tool
● Cloud Services
● CI Tool
● Container/ Orchestration Tools
AWS ECS, Docker, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm
● Web Server
Apache HTTP, Tomcat
Agile Methodology/DevOps Methodology
● Project Tracking / Monitoring Tools
JIRA, Nagios, Prometheus, Grafana
Shell Scripting (Bash)
● Cloud Technology
● IAC tool
● User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
● Data Gathering and Analysis ● Business Process Improvement
● Code Quality;
DevOps Engineer T.T New World Technology Consultancy. June 2020 - Present Responsibilities;
● Design and implement continuous integration, delivery, and deployment into the AWS environment using Jenkins.
● Experience writing infrastructure as code (IAC) in Terraform, AWS cloud formation. Created reusable codes in Terraform in AWS cloud environments.
● Create and manage Ansible playbooks.
● Integrated Maven, and Github in Jenkins to build and deploy artifacts in Tomcat.
● Configured Docker in Jenkins for building docker images
● Managed AWS resources
● Used Git for managing source codes.
● Work with several Docker components like docker engine, hub, compose, and docker registry for storing Docker images and files, running multiple containers in staging and production environments.
● Deploying automation of micro-services to pull images from private Docker registry and deploy to Docker swarm cluster and or Kubernetes using Ansible.
● Collaborate with various teams such as Dev, QA, and Production regularly to ensure that all test and production environments are functioning correctly.
● Plan, manage, and deliver changes to our deployment pipelines through user stories in Agile sprints.
● Perform daily tasks, system administration, performance monitoring, backup and recovery, troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and problem resolution.
● Set up SonaQube Server, create projects, defined quality gates, and also incorporated SonarQube in CICD pipelines
● Build and manage server deployment on AWS with Jenkins.
● Use Kubernetes to orchestrate the deployment, scale, and manage Docker containers.
● Configuring the development environment on docker containers with the help of Kubernetes. DevOps Engineer / Systems Analysis TCOM, L.P Columbia, MD August 2017 – June 2020 Responsibilities;
● Managed and monitored servers and network infrastructure using Nagios and tested the code quality using Sonarqube.
● Used Jira for project management, task tracking, change management, and Agile/SCRUM tool.
● Wrote groovy scripting to set up job DSL within Jenkins.
● Coordinate with the Lead Architect and development teams to develop an automated continuous deployment platform to produce high-quality software
● Wrote scripts, installed applications, and configured continuous deployment for multiple applications run on Linux-based systems
● Proactively perform diagnoses, root cause analyses, and remediation to resolve operational and performance problems quickly and thoroughly
● Participated in key process improvements as they related to our environments
● Drafted documentation as required to support the build infrastructure
● Draft documentation as required to convey the build, test, deploy automation approach to the customers
● Responsible for monitoring creating and managing AWS infrastructure
● Experience in containerizing and migrating applications to Kubernetes. Business Analyst Discovery Communications Silver Spring, MD October 2015 – August 2017 Responsibilities;
● Gathering requirements from the internal user team at Discovery and documenting that into use cases, diagrams, flow charts, etc.
● Helped prepare the Requirement Management Plan for this project to cover configuration, prioritization, metrics, and traceability
● Provided integral support in mission requirements determination, conceptualization, design, development, testing, verification and validation, documentation, and implementation of technology integration efforts and interoperability products and services.
● Helped in conducting Salesforce demo sessions between developers and end-users to define and clarify requirements throughout the development cycle.
● Helped with documentation of business processes, including screenshots, Visio diagrams, etc.
● Communicated business directives, goals and needs to the technical team and serve as a business interface from the enterprise’s operational management team managing expectations and defining business satisfaction metrics
● Led cross-functional integrated teams to address business and adoption issues (e.g., user experience, data flow, process flow)
● Developed business requirements and worked as an Interface between business teams and IT teams
● Involved in creating test plans, conducting testing, and storing test results
● Assisted project manager, project teams and resources as needed
● Analyzed operational activities to obtain a quantitative, rational basis for decision making and resource allocation.
● Employed process improvements and reengineering methodologies and principles for modernization of systems and projects
● Bachelor of Science in Project Management & Business Analysis Towson University, Maryland
● Associate of Science in Business and Math