Sylvia Muniz Sanger, CA *****
Fairstead Property Management, New York, NY —
November 2021 – February 2022
In charge of operations of 60 unit Tax Credit property. Collected and posted rent, 10 day notices to pay, and notices to perform. Processed applications for new move ins, and also recertifications of existing residents. Kept files in compliance. Processed invoices for payment, scheduled vendors for regular upkeep. Addressed any resident concerns as soon as they were presented. Worked closely with Resource Coordinator in planning and scheduling activities for my residents. Supervised staff such as Maintenance Techs and Resource Coordinator while on the property. EAH Housing Inc., San Ramon, CA — Property Manager June 2013 – October 2018
In charge of a 56 unit HUD Section 236 property. Collected and posted rent, processed applications for new move ins, and also recertifications of existing residents. Kept files in compliance. Coordinated work orders with Maintenance Techs to ensure work was performed in a timely manner. Controlled the quality of our turns by performing walkthroughs prior to turning over any unit. Scheduled vendors for large projects such as reroofing and re-plumbing. Processed invoices for payment. Addressed any resident concerns as soon as they were presented . Worked closely with Resource Coordinator in planning and scheduling activities for my residents. Supervised staff such as Maintenance Techs and Resource Coordinator while on the property. Completely transformed the community in the 6+ years I was in full charge.
Fresno City College, Fresno — Real Estate Courses
Completed Real Estate courses in order to obtain a Real Estate License. Did so only to assist my clients with their purchase agreements as I worked on their loans to purchase or refinance their homes. . SKILLS
Work well independently & in
Proficient reading, writing,
and speaking Spanish.
Have the patience and ability
to communicate with limited
English speaking individuals.
Floral Gardens —
Rehabilitation of the
● Asked fire
identify fire zone
for paint. No fire
zones when I
● Replaced all exterior lighting with LED lights to improve lighting when
unable to add extra electrical due to funds.
● Replaced all signs in parking lots and buildings to clearly identify units and resident/visitor parking. Removed excess signs to improve curb appeal.
● Replaced property monument sign.
● Planted and transplanted plants with zero to minimal effect on budget.
● Replaced flooring and blinds in Office and Resource Center.
● Painted Office, Resource Center, Laundry, and full exterior of the property.
● Replaced all computers in Office and Resource Center.
● Re-roofed the entire property.
● Replaced all office furniture and added granite work counter for Resource Center computers. This improvement freed up much needed space in extremely small rooms.
● Installed rain gutters on all buildings.
● Re-plumbed property to improve water flow and therefore the quality of living of residents .
● Resurfaced and relined basketball court.
● Replaced extremely outdated playground structure with one to serve children up to 12 years of age. New structure included a canopy to provide shade that was desperately needed.
● Had work bench built for maintenance shop as maintenance did not have a safe work area prior to my arrival. Work was previously performed on the edge of a brick wall.
● Painted and installed baseboards to complete maintenance workshop.
● Painted maintenance shop floor with anti slip .paint.
● Installed additional First Aid kit in maintenance shop.
● Planted 10 additional trees on the property. Researched to plant drought tolerant, low maintenance trees.
● Trimmed all the trees on the property each year to prevent damage or injury due to breakage caused by excess weight.
● Reduced water usage and asked landscaper to adjust watering for efficiency.
● Started replacing sprinklers with drip irrigation.
● Turn vacated units with new flooring, paint, baseboards, and appliances. (Appliances as needed since most units already had new appliances purchased with surplus cash at the end of our fiscal year.)