Chiquita Y. Jordan
Norfolk, VA 23503
Aston Carter Staffing/Maximus Hampton, VA/Remote
Customer Service Representative March 2022 - Current
•Schedule nurse evaluations for consumers looking to get long term health care services.
•Provide solutions in health care, education and workforce services.
Anthem Inc. Virginia Beach, VA
Customer Care Representative III Feb-2018 – Feb -2022
• Researched and analyzed claims issues including grievance and reconsideration process.
• Utilized knowledge of the various operations of the organization, products, and services.
• Responded to inquiries which involved customer/client contact.
• Processed claims that were eligible for payments.
G4S Virginia Beach, VA
Private Security Officer Jan 2017 – May 2018
• Patrolled, observed, reported any threats, suspicious activities or disturbances at Old Dominion University campus.
• Wrote reports and escorted students to safety if needed.
Paragon Systems Virginia Beach, VA
Protective SecurityOfficer April 2009 – July 2016
• Employed customer service skills by talking, listening and helping to solve problems for several people about their experiences or encounters to provide the help they need right away.
• Challenged people when necessary and used my ability to take the initiative and make quick decisions with unexpected situations or emergencies.
• Wrote or typed short incident reports and follow written instructions and was responsible for the protection of people, property and information on federal government facilities.
• Established proper access during exercises through the use of an X-ray machine and metal detectors.
• Verified authorized personnel with badges or other credentials that were allowed to have access to buildings.
• Operated gates and facility entry points, conduct identification checks of driver and passengers entering and exiting the facility.
• Used computers to sign in large crowds for incoming exercises while maintained order.
Wackenhut Corporation Virginia Beach, VA
Private Security Officer March 2005 – April 2007
• Observed, reported targeted and identified any threats of dangerous individuals, granted appropriate access
to Keystone Pier for contractors working on USDOT cargo ships.
• Patrolled the pier and parking lot for any suspicious activity.
AppleOne Staffing/National Leisure Group Virginia Beach, VA
Payment/Document Specialist April 2004 – June 2004
• Obtained and collected payments from customers for land and/or cruise package vacation
accommodations in a call center environment.
• Received inbound calls from customers and assisted them with their destination, travel dates, financial consideration and accommodation requirements.
Ocean Atlantic Rentals Nags Head, N.C
Reservationist April 2001 – August 2001 & April 2002 – August 2002
• Promoted the business by informing customers of additional services they can book, current special deals on extra days or the availability of upgraded accommodations.
• Handled reservations requests over the phone, through e-mail with excellent knowledge of current available rates.
• Utilized a computer, multi-phone line, data entry, filing, faxing and processed credit cards.
Sheriff’s Department Elizabeth City, NC
Office Clerk Nov 1995 – Feb 1996
• Completed fingerprint cards
• Answered telephones and relayed messages to appropriate recipients
• Managed files/folders and compiled records
• Proofread records and reports for accuracy
• Acted as a receptionist or front desk officer when required
• Transported materials and supplies between departments
• Ran errands for office staff
COLLEGE OF THE ALBEMARLE Elizabeth City, N.C
Associates in Applied Science/Criminal Justice June 2000
• Intermediate Computer Skills, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Attention to detail and people oriented
• Problem analysis and problem solving
• Analytical thinking and organizational skills
• Adaptability and the ability to work under pressure
• Self-Presentation and communication skills.
• Negotiation and sales skills
• Positive attitude