Shanna C. MacPherson Page *
Richland, WA. 99354
Nutrien- Kennewick Plant- MEC/ADVANtech Kennewick, WA Mechanical Designer/ Document Control July 2016-Current Develop/design and update models, drawings, BOM’s with minimal supervision Perform field walk downs and as-builts
Verify and create BOM’s to ensure correct materials are ordered per specifications Coordinate and communicate with all parties involved in projects Create models including supports for level bridals, vaporizer, analyzer, acid sampling Create all engineering drawings for the projects, including as-builts, redlines and CADD work Work with all employees to ensure design fits the needs of the people using the equipment and the engineers
Document Control, organizing, tracking and working with team to bring in a new document control system.
Forensic documentation location, updating and tracking Bonneville Power Administration (First Tek) Vancouver, WA Civil Engineering Technician 2 September 2015- July 2016
• Technical support to design engineers, project managers and other technicians
• Ability to ask questions and find out technical information needed to complete tasks
• BOM and coordination; verified others lists for correctness
• Transmission Engineering document publishing and Control in ProjectWise.
• forensic documentation research needed to complete and verify correctness of design
• draw and design Transmission projects using BPA standards ConocoPhillips (NANA WorleyParsons)(DTSI) Anchorage, AK As-Built Mechanical Designer March 2013 - February 2015
• Created Piping Isometrics, Sections, Plans and P&ID’s
• Created Structural Plans, Sections, Elevations and Details.
• Compiled information from Slope History folders for field walk downs.
• Used SAP/FIND to locate pertinent drawings for packages.
• Traveled to the North Slope for field verification, drawings and walk downs. Shanna C. MacPherson Page 2
Vista Engineering Technologies (Aerotek) Richland, WA Contract Mechanical/Piping Designer October 2012 - January 2013 February 2013 - March 2013
• Created 3-d Model of an electrical support building
• Compiled information from legacy drawings
• Created presentations and tank drawings
Bechtel National, Inc. Richland, WA
Nuclear Waste Treatment Plant (WTP) August 2007 - May 2012 Plant Design-Piping Designer
• Modeled Chilled Water and Process Water Systems in 3-D
• Compiled information from; P&ID’s, Data Sheets and Vendor Drawings
• Created and ran Multi-Discipline project model review Pacificorp (Volt) Portland, Oregon
Telecommunications March 2006 - October 2006
Ankrom Moisan Associated Architects Portland, Oregon Internship/Drafter January 2006 - March 2006
Clackamas Community College- Oregon City, Oregon
Associate of Applied Science in Drafting March 2006
Associate of Applied Science in Drafting
(Architectural Option) March 2006
Mechanical, Structural, Commercial and Architectural drafting, as well as, 3-D Design Related Education
Technical Communications, AutoCAD 2 and 3-D, Sheet Metal, Schematics, Kinematics, Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerances, Mechanical I and II, Project Drafting, Civil, Building Codes, Architecture, Architectural Materials, Architectural Detailing, Commercial Architecture, Structural
NSTC 2013 training
CAD Software: AutoCAD 2-D (through 2014) and 3-D (through 2014), MicroStation V8 in 2-D and 3-D, Solidworks, Inventor, Bentley Navigator, Plant Space 3-D, AutoPlant Computer Software: All MS Office products, TeamWorks, ProjectWise, Isogen, DMCS, Caretaker, IDMS, SAP