519-***-**** email@example.com Bothwell Ont N0P 1C0
Influential Financial Analyst committed to developing and implementing robust policies, procedures and processes that align with business objectives and promote strategic initiatives. Successful career cultivating cross-functional relationships and methods to improve financial results. Excellent record identifying risk and opportunities for investment. Resourceful Financial Analyst with progressive financial industry experience across auditing, financial controls, budgeting, accounting and forecasting specialties. Strong leader with excellent motivation and communication skills to build and manage high-performing teams. Accomplished Financial Analyst with 30 years of vast experience examining financial data and using findings to help leadership make business decisions. Analytical and logical professional possessing in depth knowledge of macro and micro economic conditions. Focused on supporting team with budgeting and forecasting. Skills
• Compiling data
• Research and data analysis
• Strategic acquisitions support
• Variance analysis
• Report creation'
• Project planning
• Superior time management
• Analytical research
• Financial modeling
• Account reconciliation
• Proficient in MS Off ice Suite
• Self-motivated professional
Data Entry Clerk, Union Gas Ltd, July 1990-July 1994 Chatham Ont
• Data entering Distribution Work Order information for work competed by field workers.
• Responsible for entering and verifying for accurate information before submitting to the tracking system
Team Lead Information Technology Financial Analyst, Union Gas Ltd, July 1994 - Oct 1999, Chatham Ont
• Responsible for forecasting, tracking and reporting on both Capital budget projects and O&M expenses for the Information Technology department.
• Responsible for managing and assigning workload for 2 analysts on my team.
• Provide guidance and performance feedback to team. Financial Analyst Specialist, Enbridge Gas Ltd (Union Gas Ltd), Oct 1999 - Oct 2020, Chatham Ont
• Forecasting consumption and financials for strategic market customers
• Reporting and tracking monthly financial results for the strategic market customers
• Working with sales representatives to understand customers future activities to provide updated consumption outlooks VP of Finance
• Analyzing financial data to identify trends, patterns and strategies
• Supported projects and analyses to drive consistency and accuracy within financial models.
• Developed business metrics and reporting processes to align with company strategy
• Interpreted data to define financial trends and economic and business forecasts.
• Worked cross-functionality with internal departments to align and validate data inputs.
• Managed regular activities to exceed productivity and financial expectations and achieve revenue goals.
• Generated financial report to garner forecasting, trending and narrative results analysis for management.
• Analyzed complex financial information to offer recommendations to management driving strategic business decisions.
• Summarized financial information to clearly relay concepts and drive understanding for non-financial leaders.
• Administered and maintained data to facilitate tracking and trending analysis.
• Used best practices models to analyze large amounts of data and share insights