Clarksville, TN *****
I want to succeed in a stimulating and challenging environment, building the success of the company while I experience advancement opportunities:
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Medical Records Representative
Randstad (Cigna) - Nashville, TN
January 2022 to April 2022
• Fax and/or mail HEDIS medical record requests and update status in workflow software
• Provide initial quality review on returned medical records and invoices ensuring that the information is legible and contains customer identifying information, such as name and date of birth
• Sort, scan and distribute incoming records and invoices to the proper work area in the workflow
• Process incoming records and invoices to the proper work flow – HEDIS folders and software
• Entering measure specific or testing information to a database
• Contact provider offices for additional missing information (W9, payment address, etc.)
• Maintain a daily production sheet
• Track and maintain an organized filing system for medical records and invoices
• Maintain confidentiality of copied/received medical records and invoices while being compliant with federal (HIPPA and PHI) and local requirements in accordance with the CIGNA Health Care office.
Allied Behavioral Health Solutions - Nashville, TN
October 2021 to December 2021
The primary function of this position is to provide administrative
upport functions to the providers and programs of the agency
Schedule new and existing patients
Maintain referrals, authorizations, and communications with partner agencies
Accept, process, and post payments
Communicate effectively and timely with billing office regarding claims and remits
Manage patient documentation in Electronic Health Record
Address phone calls, emails, and voicemails in a timely manner
Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt -Nashville, TN
December 2017 to August 2021
• Processes orders according to guidelines, follows computer downtime procedures.
• Enters and updates information in computer system to assure current information and retrieves data accurately.
• Maintains unit log according to guidelines, makes follow up appointments, and performs discharge related clerical tasks.
• Responds to patient call system and patient requests providing clear, current information to families, visitors, and staff.
• Uses telephone, patient call system, beeper/paging system, fax/copy machine, scanning, unit specific monitoring devices, pneumatic tube system and to facilitate flow of communication, equipment, and supplies.
• Orders, maintains, and uses supplies in a cost-effective manner.
• The responsibilities listed are a general overview of the position and additional duties may be assigned
Sitters and More of Middle TN - Brentwood, TN
March 2016 to January 2018
Caregiver/Companion duties may include, but are not
limited to the following:
Planning and preparing meals and snacks according to specific dietary
requirements of the client. Wash dishes and clean kitchen.
Maintaining a safe, clean and healthy environment through light housekeeping
including changing bed linens, dusting and vacuuming, cleaning bathroom, and
Providing companionship and stimulation for the client including reading, walks,
etc.,accompanying the client to doctors or other appointments. .
Grocery shopping or other errands when needed.
Performing other housekeeping tasks as indicated in
the care plan.
Participating in in-service education programs.
Senior Solutions at Home, Inc - Brentwood, TN
July 2015 to August 2015
Provide care to clients within their homes,hospital's, or long term care. Provide or assist with their grooming and daily living activities such as: bathing or showering, hair and nail care, preparing meals, housekeeping as well as doing their laundry. Go out into the community with clients to shop, exercise, or walk their pets, staying with client so they can gain their independence back and for the client's to know that they are safe
Patient Care Technician-Sitter (Float Pool)
Baptist(Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital) - Nashville, TN
March 2010 to March 2011
Was Hired to work on the Pool Team & as a PCT/Sitter, I would go where I was needed I would
Work the floor as a Patient Care Technician hands on with a group of Patient's. Make rounds
Every two hours, vital signs, answering call light of patient's, answering the phone at Nursing
Station and Assisting the Nurses as well as Doctor's.
At other times I would work as a Sitter sitting one- on - one with Patient's that really needed
That one- on- one care that just needed that companion.
Certified Nurse Technician
Imperial Garden Healthcare & Rehabilitation(Vanguard Healthcare Services Corp) - Madison, TN
June 2009 to April 2010
Providing patient care.
Making rounds every Two hours to turn patient's to prevent skin from breaking down.
Passing and putting up dinner trays also feeding patient's and assistance patient's that need help.
Giving showers, bed baths, changing linen, giving oral care.
Taking patient's vital signs also assisting the nurse in different procedures.
DSP (Direct Support Professional)
Rochelle Center - Nashville, TN
May 2006 to January 2009
Direct Support Professional working with client's that are Mentally Disable, bathe & showering,, dressing & assist w/ feeding, change them every two hours, taking them out in the Community as well on other different outings. Just being there for them keeping them safe and teaching them how to be Independent.
Associate in Medical Insurance Billing and Coding Specialist
Stratford University - Falls Church, VA
May 2015 to July 2017
Certification in Certified Nurse Aide
NATS, Inc - Nashville, TN
1994 to 1996
High school diploma or GED in High School
Glencliff Comp High School - Nashville, TN
August 1989 to May 1993
• Medical Terminology, Microsoft Office, Copying/Faxing/Scanning/ Professional Speaking to customers and patients, Typing 45 wpm, work in a fast pace environment (etc). (3 years)
• Front Desk (3 years)
• Medical Billing
• Epic (3 years)
• Front Office (3 years)
• Reception (3 years)
• Medical Receptionist
• Medical Office Experience
• Patient Care
• EMR Systems
• Hospital Experience
• Patient service
• Documentation review
• Phone triage
• Multi-line phone systems
• Multi-line phone systems
• Microsoft Excel
• Computer literacy
• Medical terminology
• Microsoft Office
• Medical Records
• Behavioral Health
• Insurance Verification
• Software Testing
• Data collection