Fort Worth TX 76134
Seeking position as a full time transportation supervisor. Qualifications
• More than 8 years of experience in transportation.
• 10 year experience as a supervisor.
• Experienced forklift operator able to receive cargo into packaging area, report any overage, shortage and damages from the delivery to the appropriate agent or supervisors and follow packing instructions as indicated by paperwork.
• Working with lots of different materials.
• Wide experience in transportation and fleet services.
• Ability to read, understand, and follow safety procedures.
• Demonstrated ability to follow oral or written instructions. Professional Experience
Core Mark 5/27/2012-Present
• Responsible for on time dispatching off loaded trailers, adjusting and or scheduling of the drivers. Coaching, counseling, and taking disciplinary action with all drivers who does not comply with company policies. Work using DCMS, Microsoft, Excel, Workflow, Cooltr@x, and People net to track drivers while in route of delivery also to monitor HOS to comply with DOT standards. Issue payroll as well as quarterly evaluation. Help promote and train within the company. Uphold quarterly driver meetings as well as weekly manager meetings
• Responsible for opening and closing of the shift.
• Being accountable for all employees.
• Making adjustments throughout the shift to accommodate different areas in the warehouse.
• Interview new hires according to experience per department.
• Schedule and approve employee’s vacations.
• Counsel, Write up and terminate employees.
• Mapped loads out and making sure they are loaded correctly.
• Making sure the proper trailers are in the door prior to shift start.
• Responsible for making the scheduler for all loaders.
• Active participant in regulated safety programs. Central Transport 2004-2012
Shipping & Receiving Supervisor
• Supervised every day service and deliver operations
• Use forklifts to move items within the warehouse.
• Safely and accurately loaded merchandise for delivery onto trucks with the guidance of the truck driver responsible for making delivery.
• Uploaded stock incoming items from vendors such as K-mart, Sears, and Dillard’s.
• Handling and organizing all items to minimize damages and down time.
• Safely and neatly maintain storage areas, entry points and all high traffic avenues of all facilities to be free of trash and debris to allow for unobstructed safe passage.
• Active participant in regulated safety programs. Riskey’s BBQ 1998-2004
Management & Cook
• Shift manager for a group of 8.
• Arranged shift schedules.
• Responsible for payroll entry.
• Made deposits.
• Trained managers for other stores.
• Professionally and courteously assisted all customers as they entered the restaurant for pick up or dine in.
Pinnacle Remanufacturing 1998 -2002
Part-time Transportation Supervisor
• Print and prepared all required documentation for daily dispatch.
• Make sure that products are constantly made available to the customers to satisfy their needs.
• Tracked key performance indicators/cost.
• Handled driver scheduling and supervised the use of vehicle.
• Supervised every day service and delivery operations. Educations
High School Diploma (1997)
Available upon request