ALEXANDER MCK CHILESHE
I am a master of perfection and open-minded nuance.
I pride myself in an intensely smart gift.
I am well versed in even the most obscure details of Life. I am more of an introverted temperament with a strong sense of self-discipline. I am quite confident and knowledge inspires and brings clarity to those around me. Strengths:
I am attention to detail, calming, focused, inspire confidence, mentor other leaders, and produce helpful resources.
Quantic School of Business &
MBA in Customer Discovery
MBA in Marketing Fundamentals
MBA in Award Winning Business
MBA in Business Law
Chile Danfaus University
BBA in Marketing &
University Of Zambia
LLB - British Common Law
Marital Status: Married
Driver's License: Code B (Entire SADC
Current City: Windhoek, Namibia
On WhatsApp, Signal, Telegram &
Ms Aune Mudjanima– Ministry of
Labour - Director Labour Services
Ms Guriras– Ministry of Mines & Energy
Sanjay Kulkarni – Branch Head
Francois Du Plessis (GM) Ctrack
● Business development
● Project management
● Customer relationship
● Corporate Branding
● Improving product
● Market research
● Marketing strategies
● Tech and Software
● Travel and Tourism
Employment: IB-Games 27/09/2022 – Present
Tech / Software / Gaming Company
Position Sales Manager (Africa)
My main role is B2B through business development, sales and marketing our product and services for the entire Africa.
I manage junior sales manager’s for the entire African region
I bring in new prospect sales leads
I attend conferences and trade shows, where applicable
I analyze and monitor of current offers on the market of competitors
I negotiate contract terms with clients
I maintain close communications with prospects to close sales and promote customer retention.
Account management with potential or existing clients
I identify the needs and challenges of the prospective and existing customers.
I create sales strategies for all junior sales manager’s for the entire Africa
I prepare daily reports for the curator
Employment: Jabu Logistics 05/05/2022 – 23/09/2022 FMCG / E-commerce / Logistics Company
Position Brand Manager
● I managed the Brand Ambassadors and Created and Managed campaigns
● I built and managed a team of Brand Ambassadors to be the face and voice of Jabu brands in order to raise awareness on products and boost sales.
● I oversaw all field operations by supervising a selection and placement of Brands Ambassadors.
● Organised training and workshops on products/brands to educate Brand Ambassadors.
● I ensured that my whole team has the necessary resources to carry out their work.
● I performed weekly visits to customers assigned to check brand awareness.
● I communicated with Key Account Managers to understand Brands’ requirements for planning and executing campaigns accordingly (goals and timeline).
● I supervised campaigns execution to ensure meeting stipulated goals.
● Documented the work carried out by the Brand Ambassadors team by preparing internal reports on campaigns execution and results.
● Analysed the data and prepare a report on campaign performance and conclusions.
● I conducted market research to identify key levers for growth
● Analysed sales figures and customer behaviour to determine product needs.
● Analysed data to establish viable strategies to boost sales.
● Researched and reported findings on various marketing and product related topics and ideas.
● Provided suggestions on how to improve our campaign offer.
● Assisted with the development and implementation of new processes in the business. Employment: Satguru Travel (Namibia) 08/02/2018 – 30/05/2022 Travel & Tourism Company
Position Senior Marketing Executive
● Conceived and developed efficient and intuitive marketing strategies Employment: Ctrack (Zambia) 01/07/2016 – 30/04/2017 Logistics Services & Information Technology Company Position Head Corporate Branding, Marketing, Sales and CS
● I handled Ctrack’s biggest account with USAID.
Employment: NOCHUA INTERNATIONAL (RSA) 01/07/2015 – 30/01/2016 FMCG Company
Position Head of Sales & Marketing
● Marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews. Employment: IFC (RSA) 01/05/2013 – 30/01/2015
Position Head Sales & Business Development
Employment: KnK 225 PTY LTD (RSA) 01/09/2011 – 30/04/2013 Full Marketing & Event Company
Position Senior Account Manager
Employment: Praxos Group (RSA) 01/01/2010 – 30/08/2011 Printing & Corporate Branding Company
Position Corporate Account Executive
Employment: Vigano Designer Clothing (RSA) 01/07/2007 – 30/04/2009 Italian Clothing Designer Shop
Position Sales Assistant Manager
Employment: ADT Tyrox (RSA) 01/01/2005 – 30/12/2006 Security Company
Position Business Idealist/Key Account Coordinator PLEASE NOTE: RESUME CUT SHORT FOR EASIER PERUSAL. FEEL FREE TO ASK FOR A FULL CV