Seeking a position to begin my career in a high-level professional environment. To secure employment with a reputable company, where I can utilize my skills and background to the maximum.
SELECT SPECIALTY HOSPITAL-Nursing Assistant (STNA)/Materials Technician July 2020-present
● Performing services for the patient involving bathing using basinless bath products, oral hygiene, oral feeding and care of hair.
● Answering patient lights and performing services in a timely manner that adds to the physical well-being of the patient.
● Participating in hourly rounds.
● Transporting patients to and from various treatment centers when necessary; assisting transporters in moving patients in and out of stretchers and wheelchairs.
● Maintaining the cleanliness of various instruments and equipment such as bedpans, urinals and wheelchairs.
● Keeping the patient’s rooms in clean and orderly condition, including making beds.
● Maintaining unit stock levels of supplies and equipment as directed.
● Reviewing and restocking daily supplies in the nursing stations that are below par
● Receiving all facility supplies and making notations of the received amounts on the
● Handling inventory appropriately, rotating inventory continually and maintaining adequate inventory levels.
● Reviewing all invoices and reconciling invoices to packing slips and purchase orders.
● Verifying invoice charges for ordered and agreed rates.
● Coding invoice line items with general ledger accounts; maintaining and reconciling all incomplete purchase orders to invoices.
● Verifying all approval signatures per policies prior to processing invoices. McGregor Pace- Day Center Manager
February 2018-July 2020
● Assists in the daily operation of the center, including: daily attendance, transportation, meals, family/caregiver interaction, program activities and other areas.
● Assures the development, implementation, documentation and evaluating of individualized program participant care plans. Provides mechanisms for feedback to caregivers.
● Participates in the intake process including: responding to inquiries, conducting interviews, drafting assessments and completion of appropriate paperwork requirements.
● Provides information and/or formal supervision and guidance to Program Assistants, Activity Coordinator, Student Interns, Volunteers and others as appropriate.
● Assists with monthly and yearly administrative tasks including: statistics,
● correspondence, program participant records, special events and occasions.
● Assists program participants in all aspects of personal care as necessary.
● Assists in the ordering, care, inventory upkeep and maintenance of supplies and equipment
● Attends and/or facilitates staff meetings, workshops and training sessions as assigned.
● Process payroll using ADP.
Gardens of McGregor and Amasa Stone- Nursing Assistant (STNA) March 2012-February 2018
● Takes and records vital signs.
● Measures and records height and weight. Calculates and records fluid intake and
● Recognizes abnormal changes in body functioning and the importance of reporting
such changes to a
● Provides assistance as needed with medication reminders, bathing, grooming, dressing, escort service, and other activities of daily living.
● Transfers, positions and turns residents.
● Provides skin care.
● Contributes to the resident's assessment and the plan of care.
● Provides nursing rehabilitation/restorative nursing services.
● Cares for residents with dementia.
● Follows the schedule of resident's needs set out by the supervisor.
● Provides emotional and social support to residents.
● Informs supervisor of any resident issues or concerns.
● Respect and encourage the independence and dignity of the residents.
● Respects residents' confidentiality.
● Is familiar with emergency equipment and procedures.
● Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents.
● Performs other duties as assigned.
● Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families,
● Adheres to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle Corporation. REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST