Key Technical International
1. ITS & Traffic Signal Engineer
a) Project Name : Lusail City operations
b) Time Period : Jan 2022 – Until Present
c) Contractor : key technical International
d) Client : Parsons/WCT/QD-SBG
• Possess Knowledge of Traffic Signal in terms of overall installation such as Traffic Signal Controller, Detector loops, Traffic signal light, Push Buttons, poles, Cantilevers.
• Aware of HHT to Check the Faults.
• Aware of Terminations for Traffic Signal Controller, push buttons, Traffic signal light, detector loops, power supply modules, Personality module, LCM, LDM, Special Facility Module, Network Module & Site ID.
• Maintenance experience in the field of traffic signal controllers such as trouble shooting, signal groups, site ID, loops, headlights, push buttons faults, loop joint kits, power supply modules and fuses.
• Working on LRT ( Light Rail transit ) Project in lusail (Qatar)
• For LRT - aware of Modbus firmware update, Assigning IP address, collecting data logger, power and data terminations. PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY
Electrical Engineer with 5 years of experience working in various capacities to complete engineering tasks. Skilled at design and analysis, drafting and site supervision. Proven success in identifying and addressing challenges to complete projects. Possess excellent interpersonal abilities and wide range of technical skills. Enjoy being a part of a team, as well as managing, motivating, and training a productive team seeking full-time opportunities to work as an Electrical Engineer with an organization.
Doha – Qatar
Passport No. – S5049496
• AutoCAD Proficiency.
• Microsoft Office Suite.
• Adobe Acrobat.
• Oracle Aconex Software.
• Design computations.
• Oral and technical
• Reading schematic,
As built & Shop Drawings
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological
Hyderabad, India: 06/2017
Bachelor of Engg:
• Thesis: Designing and
Calculations for Electrical
a) Project Name : Intelligent Transportation System - Project b) Time Period : Oct 2019 – Dec 2021
c) Contractor : QTCG-EMI-KTC (QEK Joint Venture)
d) Client : Ashghal Public Work Authority (Qatar)
• Possess knowledge of ITS (Intelligent Transportation Systems) in terms of over installation and software programming.
• Actively involved in Radar, weigh-in motion, over -head, vehicle detection, Lane control sign, Dynamic Message sign, License plate reader, PTZ camera, Automatic incident detection camera installation, configuration, testing & commissioning.
• Responsible to achieve material approval before procurement and after delivery.
• Electrical equipment rating estimation such as MCBs, RCBOs, RCCB, ELCBs, MCCB & Power Supplies for LV systems.
• Electrical Cable Size estimation for LV panels as per Kahramaa and Qatar Construction Standards (QCS).
• Earthing cable and Earth pit estimation for Electrical Systems
• UPS and Electrical battery power estimations for LV Panels.
• Familiar with ATS (Automatic Switch Transfer) Panel Boards.
• Earthing cable and Earth pit estimation for Electrical System
• Raising Inspection request for Material Inspection, Installation and T&C.
• Actively aspired to solve technical issues at site during corrective and preventive maintenance of ITS System.
• Aware of Megger Electrical tests such as Power Cable Insulation test, RCD test, Continuity test, Voltage test and earthing test.
• Aware of multimeter to check the power in AC or DC, Voltage, Continuity and Resistance
• Reading Approved Electrical drawings such as schematics, SLDs, internal component to further site implementation
• Attaining approvals for overall project documentation such as Method statement, Material submittals, Risk assessment, HSE Manual, Testing & Commissioning procedure, Operation & Maintenance procedure
• Inspected project sites to monitor progress and adherence to design specifications, safety protocols
• Controlled engineering activities to maintain work standards, adhere to timelines and meet quality assurance targets.
• Actively involved to manage the site team such as supervisors, technicians and electricians.
• Electrical Designing and
Drafting course for Multi stored
and Residential Buildings at
Dhanush engineering Services,
• MS - Office
• Electrical Designing
• Auto Cad
• MMUP/ UPDA Certified