TAHERY A CONTRACTOR
● A dedicated, self-motivated, responsible person who is willing to become an integral part of your company.
● Reliable and focused with strong time management and prioritization abilities.
● Good interpersonal and communication skills.
● Flexibility to work in shifts as required.
● Always willing to learn new skills.
● Able to complete tasks with little supervision.
● Highly articulate and extremely comfortable while interacting with others.
● Strong organizational & time management skills.
● A strong team player, with ability to work independently as required.
● Highly energetic, enthusiastic, and dedicated to work.
● Excellent written and verbal Communication skills, with strong attention to detail.
● Equipped to handle stressful environment while maintaining the highest level of KPI.
● Demonstrated experience in negotiation, problem resolution and relationship building.
Alberta Health Services Calgary Nov 2021 - Administrative Assistant
● Supporting Covid Team and helping the AHS Patients to cope and deal with the pandemic situation.
● Financial Aid Programs and ties up with partner them with NGOs as required and needed at times.
● Help them to understand Alberta Government Guidelines and protocols.
● Mental wellbeing and Counselling sessions over the phone.
● Providing them with Information for Emergency situation if arises how to deal and contact center helping numbers.
FGL Sport Chek, Calgary May 2020 - Oct 2021
CSR & Service Agent
● Handled Customer queries over the phone as well as in person.
● Took over 100 calls a day while maintaining Key Performance indicators as set by the business.
● Managed customer relationship by actively listening and understanding customer needs.
● Dynamic customer service professional experienced in handling both call-center and retail store.
● One of the high performer customer service representatives commended by leadership on multiple occasions.
● Formed a good rapport with existing clients and built a strong relationship with new clients by shared experiences.
Walmart, Calgary Mar 2019 - Apr 2020
Customer Service and Cashier
● Tasked for upselling and providing marketing information on Walmart store cards.
● Resolved customer complaints and answered their billing enquiries.
● Responsible for communicating with team leads and provided tailor made solutions. Page 1
● Effectively communicated with diverse group of customers.
● Assisted the customer to correct aisle and helped them to find the product of their interest.
● Conducted returns and informed customers of return and exchange policy.
Nurbhai Accountants, UK Nov 2014 - Dec 2018
Customer Relationship Manager
● Maintained the highest level of customer service.
● Maintained Cash and Interact closures of accounts payable.
● Accurately received and stocked the orders as per invoice.
● Provided training up to 6 employees for customer relationship and SAP technique.
Master of Business Administration (Marketing)
University of Chester, London, UK
Bachelor of Arts (Economics)
University of Mumbai, Mumbai, India