firstname.lastname@example.org 757-***-**** Suffolk, VA, 23434
Focused professional with 9.5+ years of experience and a proven knowledge of assisted living, continuity of care, and ambulatory care. Aiming to leverage my skills to successfully fill the Home Health Care Aide role at your company.
Overnight Stock Associate
Wal-Mart, Chesapeake, VA / Apr 2020 - Present
Designed and set up advertising signs and displays of merchandise on shelves, counters or tables to attract customers and promote sales.
• Used ID tags, stamps and electronic marking tools to mark stock items.
• Disposed of damaged or defective items.
• Provided assistance and direction to other stockroom, warehouse and storage yard workers.
• Stocked shelves, racks and cases with new or transferred merchandise. Home Health Care Provider
Hope and Home Care, Norfolk, VA / Jul 2012 - Jan 2020
• Bathed patients and assisted with ADLs, promoting autonomy while monitoring safety.
• Prepared and served meals in alignment with established dietary restrictions.
• Changed bed linens and completed laundry tasks to maintain comfortable living quarters. Performed variety of duties as requested by client, such as obtaining household supplies and running errands.
Tidewater Community College
Completed coursework towards Associate in Science
(A.S.) Substance Abuse (Oct 2005)
Churchland High School
High School Diploma (Jun 1999)
Activities of Daily Living
Client Relationship and
References available upon request