Lagos, Nigeria firstname.lastname@example.org +234**********
Efficient, detail-oriented self-starter with superior work ethics and excellent communication skills. Adequate at working independently and within teams with little to no supervision in a fast-paced challenging and team-oriented environment. EDUCATION
Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun, Delta State (Second Class Upper) 2014– 2021 B.Eng. [Hons.] Petroleum Engineering
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Microsoft Office
• Good team player
• Problem solving
• Time Management
• Stakeholder Management
• Process Improvement
Business Development Officer, Mark Renee Legal Practitioners June 2022 – August 2022
• Identified and evaluated potential business growth opportunities, communicated with potential clients and partners, and worked on the improvement of all revenue streams.
• Researched and Implemented growth strategies with the use of social media and SEO tools resulting to a 10% increase in client onboarding
• Improved company's brand awareness by implementing marketing strategies, presented the company's products and services to the public, and attended various conferences, workshops, and industry events.
• Attend to client queries and issues where required, and provide timely and efficient resolution Engineering Intern, MRC Foods. December 2021 – May 2022
• Designed, procured, and fabricated basic equipment tooling and fixtures.
• Designed and coordinated rudimentary engineering tests and experiments.
• Performed troubleshooting on existing products/process problems as related to design, material, or processes.
• Prepared standard reports and documentation to communicate results to the technical community. Intern, Addax Petroleum June 2019 – December 2019
• Provided engineering support in the planning, execution, and completion of drilling projects.
• Delivered Engineering & safety knowledge sharing presentation to colleagues and senior management.
• Conducted feasibility assessment studies for developing new oil and gas fields Intern, AnkorPointe Integrated limited May 2019 – June 2019
• Worked with the Reservoir Engineering team
• Utilized the use of Reservoir Engineering related software like Petrel application
• Developed Technical reports and made technical presentations on quality maintenance and operations to the higher management Intern, NAPIMS Ikoyi, Lagos State June 2018 – December 2018
• Assisted in engineering projects and took part in cash call
• Collaborated with the team on a Plant exercise and scored 95% in my performance test
• Participated in some tender board meetings, contract renewal meetings and bidding processes
• Delivered documentation of the activities in the gas division to senior management
• Organized office transition from paper to Microsoft excel Teaching Assistant, Refiners school Sept 2017 – December 2017
• Fostered meaningful relationships among students through student team-work and group projects
• Successfully improved students' participation in the classroom through integration of creative role-playing exercises
• Prepared students for examination in English Language which led to a pass rate of 95%
• Collaborated with a team to create and implement after-school English club to improve students’ performance