MAGTHALINASHA . A
e-mail address: email@example.com
Seeking a challenging position to utilize my skill and abilities in the industry, which offers professional growth and security while being resourceful, innovative and flexible. To be truthful and dedicative on the work given to me.
Hindustan college of arts and
Hindustan college of arts and
HSC State board
Christ king girls’ higher
SSLC State board
Computer : MS Office 2010
Type-writing : Junior grade English (1
with Distinction Class)
Microbiology : Media preparation for Microbial Cultures, Pouring, Slant Preparation & Streaking on plates, Biochemical Test for Screening of Microbes, Staining techniques, Microbial assay of antibiotics, Isolation and Culturing of microbes, Water analysis, Immunological Techniques, Molecular Techniques, Environmental Monitoring, Inspecting food and drink manufacturing processes to check for possible contamination, using microorganisms to control pollution and dispose of waste safely.
ACHIEVEMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES UNDERTAKEN
• Secured “Madras University 6
rank” in M. Sc Applied Microbiology.
• Awarded with “Best Academic Performance” certificate at Hindustan College of Arts & Science in the year 2017 – 2018 and 2018-2019.
• Participated in National Level Conference on “Emerging Trends in Viral Diseases” on 14
Feb 2018 at Department of Microbiology, Dr. A.L.M Post Graduate Institute of Basic sciences, University of Madras.
• Participated in “National Workshop on Marine Biotechnology (NWMB)” on 26 th
2018, organized by the National Institute of Ocean Technology, Ministry of Earth Science, Government of India, Chennai.
• Participated in the “Insilico Design of Peptide & Peptidomimetics” organized by Priveel Peptides on 27
July 2018, Chennai.
• Participated in “Workshop on Food Technology” on 22 nd
Aug 2017, organized by
Department of Microbiology, Hindustan College of Arts & Science, Chennai.
• Participated in Scientific Seminar and Workshop on “Prevention and Management of Iron Deficiency Anaemia (IDA)” conducted by Ministry of Women and Child Development, Food and Nutrition Board, Government of India, at T.S.Narayanaswami College of Arts and Science on 27
Feb 2017, Navalur.
• Attended one week training course in “Psychedelic Drugs: Cure, Comforts & Caution” conducted by Concordia College, New York at Hindustan College of Arts & Science, Chennai.
• Participated in the “Zero Waste Management – Vermicompost & Biogas Production Technology” Certificate Course at Hindustan College of Arts & Science between Aug 2015 and Oct 2015.
Underwent project on “Studies on Zinc Solubilizing Bacteria and their Plant Growth Promotion characters on paddy”, at Hindustan College of Arts & Science, Chennai. INTERNSHIP
Underwent Internship program on “Cord Blood Processing and Storage of Stem Cells” from 9
May 2018 to 8
June 2018, at Life Cell International Private Limited, Chennai. EXPERIENCE ACQUIRED
Currently, I have started to work as Quality Control Technician in Teva Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd., Chennai. from Aug- 2021 to till date.
I have 2 years of experience as Executive Microbiology in Eucare Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd., Thirumudivakkam. (From May-2019 to Aug-2021)
• Microbial analysis of incoming raw material and packing material.
• Performed Microbial Limit Test for Water, in-process and finished products as per ISO 11737-1 and pharmacopoeia.
• Technical expertise for executing analytical test methods on Sterility analysis as per ISO11737-2 and pharmacopoeia for Finished Products.
• Performs sterility analysis of stability samples.
• Responsible to check purity of the microbial cultures, sub culturing, culture maintenance, culture suspension and standardization of culture suspension and to update the related records.
• Assist in preparing media, reagents and materials as needed for laboratory testing.
• Responsible for performing antimicrobial effectiveness test by various methods.
• Performing Growth Promotion Test (GPT) for all incoming medias.
• Performing storage validation of cleaned equipment.
• Responsible for performing both Horizontal and Vertical autoclave validation using biological indicator.
• Environmental monitoring on a quarterly basis and as needed of Class 7 and 8 cleanrooms and a Class 5 Isolator.
• Conducted periodic environmental monitoring such as air sampler, settle plate, swab, surface monitoring (contact plate) and personnel monitoring in the manufacturing area and production lines in accordance with ISO 14644, 14698-1
& ISO 8537-7 and updating the records.
• Performing sterility validation (Bacteriostasis and fungistasis) and sterilization validation in accordance with ISO 11137 part 1 and part 2 and updating the related documents.
• Performing Bioburden testing for Validation samples of Dose mapping, dose establishment and dose verification and reporting.
• Technical knowledge on calibration of pH meter and Weighing balance.
• Provides review and revision for SOPs and Controlled forms.
• Knowledge on how to handle various Non-Conformance (NC) and Out of Specification (OOS).
• Adequate knowledge on good laboratory practices (GLP) and Good Documentation Practices (GDP).
• Expertise on Trend analysis.
• Sincere and hard working.
• Having very good technical skills.
• Ability and willingness to learn new things.
• Good communication skills.
• Fast grasping power.
Name : MAGTHALINASHA. A
Date of Birth : 01.06.1997
Age : 24
Gender : Female
Marital Status : Unmarried
Father’s Name : AMALRAJ. L
Mother’s Name : REETA. A
Nationality : Indian
Religion : Christian
Language Known : English, Tamil
Address : No.3, Sathiyavani Street,
I hereby declare that the above return particulars are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Place : Chennai Signature,
Date : (MAGTHALINASHA. A)