PERSONAL DATA/ DEMOGRAPHIC DATA
NAME DUHIMBAZE SILVER
DATE OF BIRTH 05/05/1992
MARITAL STATUS SINGLE
LANGUAGES SPOKEN ENGLISH, LUGANDA
CONTACT NUMBER +971*********
Email address email@example.com
• Am a confident, self motivated, dedicated worker with both good communication skills and interpersonal relations and a team player
• Am a very fast learner who is also willing to on challenges and work on them diligently
• I love working with people of all kinds and characters from different spheres of the world and willing to learn and acquire knowledge
• i am well mannered, articulate and hardworking customer care advisor who has invaluable experience of providing a professional and efficient service to customers
• I am able to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and to exceed their expectation. Excellent client facing and configuration skills with an appreciation and understanding of the importance of customer care as a function within a business.
• Am ready and qualified for the next stage in my carrier and looking forward to making a significant contribution to the growth of an ambitious company. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
FEB 2020 UP TO DATE,BAR HEADWAITER,CLAW BBQ,HAMPTON BY HILTON, UAE RESPONSIBILITIES
● Sitting and presenting menu to the guests
● Taking right orders of alcohol and food
● Suggestive selling and upsetting
● Serving them professionally and making the guests happy
● Explaining more about alcohol and food as a technique for up selling
● Cleaning and arranging tables of the guest after eating
● Making guests feel at home so that they can always come JANUARY 2017–UP TO JAN 2020 WAITER. HAMPTONS CAFÉ AND RESTAURANT JUMEIRAH ISLANDS. DUBAI,UAE
Ensure quick calm and good quality service in the dine in
Supervises and coordinates activities of dining-room employees engaged in providing courteous and rapid service to diners: Greets guests and escorts them to tables.
Schedules dining reservations.
Adjusts complaints regarding food or service.
Trains dining-room employees.
Clean or sanitize work areas, utensils, or equipment and service or seating areas.
Describe menu items to customers or suggest products that might appeal to them.
Order, receive, or stock supplies for some products
Provide customers with product details, such as food ingredients or preparation description
Describe the plan for day. This includes the tems for up sell, soup of the day and the days forecast sales.
Receive and process customer payments.
Stock customer service stations with paper products or beverage preparation items.
Take customer orders and convey them to other employees for preparation.
Set up or restock product displays
Lead by example
JULY 2015- NOV2016 SERVER,ZAYN INTERNATIONAL HOTEL,ALRIGGA DUBAI,UAE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Welcoming guests by greeting them, asking what they would like to have at the restaurant
• Handling various forms of payment and ensuring no mistakes
• Having the best knowledge of all the services provided and explain them to the customers
• Serving the customers the beverages and food on time to the best of their knowledge and expectations without fail
• Handling customer complaints on the services provided to them at the restaurant
• Creating good customer relationship for greater convenience, comfort ability and relaxation
• Ensuring that all customers are happy as they live the store and ready for their next visit
2012-2015 DIPLOMA IN PSYCHIATRIC NURSING,
2010-2012 UGANDA ADVANCED CERTIFICATE OF EDUCATION 2006-2010 UGANDA CERTIFICATE OF EDUCATION
AREAS OF COMPETENCE AND TRAINING
• Highly organized, dedicated, self motivated with a positive attitude and commitment on professionalism
• Good oral and written communication and superb interpersonal working skills
• Success and goal oriented achiever with ability to work well under pressure, diplomatically and tactfully
• Good business communication skills
• Good marketing skills and abilities
MR SAKWA ISAAC