Breakfast Attendant - THOMPSON HOSPITALITY
Washington, DC 20001
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
THOMPSON HOSPITALITY - Washington, DC
2013 to Present
Setting up and breaking down each mornings breakfast buffet, ensuring buffet items such as fruits, breads, cereals and bakery items remain well stocked, maintain the safety and appearance of the buffet area and cleaning the area for preparation the next day SODEXO - Washington, DC
Cleaned and washed dishes, pots and pans. Also pulled trash. Broked down dishes after lunch. Maintained a clean work area at all time
First Class Solution
Food Service Worker
Performed prep work such as washing, peeling, cutting and seeding fruits and vegetables. Assist in preparing dishes in accordance to safety and regulatory standards. Stored food in designated areas adhering to wrapping, dating and rotation guidelines HOSPITALITY STAFF (CONTRACT WITH NIH) - Rockville, MD Food Service Worker • Prepare food for the various concession stands by following recipes and procedures to make sure the food is to the proper standard.
• As a worker at the Capital One Arena worked as a cashier at several concession stands. Assisted in preparing stands for patrons consumption. Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits. 2) Issue receipt and change due to customers. 3) Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
• Greet customers, and ensure the accuracy of their orders • Communicate effectively with other staff members to ensure that they had all that they needed to assist the customer.
• Maintained stock levels of paper goods, forks, knives, spoons, by organizing and making available for tray distribution. Retrieved items from stock room and wash all silverware to ensure proper level of sanitation.
• Cleaned and took apart various kitchen equipment including the dishwasher which consists of cleaning the pulper as well as draining and replacing water.
• Delivered trays to patients in a timely manner.
• Maintained sanitation and cleanliness of service are through regular cleaning, use of hairnet and gloves.
SMITH COMPANY - Washington, DC
Telephone Support Representative • Provide excellent telemarketing/customer service by answering calls, acknowledging individuals, and resolving customer inquiries in a professional manner • Input and locate work-related and customer information by retrieving records using computer and point of sale system • Maintain and organize contracts, accounts, and orders to promote ease of accessing pertinent records.
• Communicate and promote benefits of company services and products SHARE GROUP, INC -Washington, DC
Professional Fundraiser • Exhibited professionalism by communicating clear and concise information to potential donors.
• Promoted products to potential donors by highlighting goods and services.
• Petitioned giving by contacting businesses and individuals by telephone to encourage donations to charitable causes.
• Entered and maintained customer personal information in database for staff retrieval. OTHER WORK EXPERIENCE
HOME HEALTHCARE AIDE - Washington, DC
2002 to 2013
• Bathe patients and provided dressing and grooming.
• Cared for patients by changing bed linens, washing and ironing laundry, cleaning, and assisting with their personal care.
• Kept client mentally healthy by entertaining, conversing with, and reading aloud.
• Planned, purchased, prepared, and served meals to patients and their family members, according to prescribed diets.
• Checked patients' pulse, temperature, and respiration.
• Performed a variety of duties as requested by patient, such as obtaining household supplies and running errands.
• Cleaned wounds and change dressings.
CHRYSALLIS, INC. Hyattsville, MD
Direct Care Worker • Performed administrative duties to chart daily activities, behaviors, actions • Supported and coordinated activities to engage individuals to interact with staff, peers, and family.
• Provided customer service by assisting agency with transporting clients to doctor's appointments, hospital visiting's and other necessary outings.
• Contributed to and maintained the safety and well-being of individuals by ensuring proper care of facility and work areas.
DC HEALTHCARE - Washington, DC
Counselor/ Direct Support • Provided administrative and clerical duties by documenting and maintaining current health related notes in client's chart.
• Answered phones to address the needs/concerns of clients, their families, staff, and individuals.
• Organize daily activities for individuals with disabilities and other health challenges.
• Collaborated and exhibited interpersonal skills with team members to teach dependent living skills to empower individuals toward self-care.
Additional Professional Experience
Department of Defense (Pentagon)
• Provided administrative and clerical support to director and management staff • Operated office machines; copiers and fax machines.
• Prepared, sorted, and distributed incoming/outgoing mail • Typed, formatted, proofread, and edit correspondence for director • Filed, compiled, copy and sort records • Targeted and attended to specific needs of individuals by editing/adjusting documentation Education
Program - Hope, WA
2012 to 2012
• Food Service
• Food Prep
• Fast Food
• DoD Experience