Cenita E. Damon
Objective: I am seeking a position that will allow my unique experiences in life's education to enhance the overall growth of the company and their accomplishments to their goals.
Core competencies: Effective communicator with supervisors and peers.
• Proven time management skills. Profound focus tasking ability to ensure goals and or deadlines needed to be met.
• Extensive customer service background.
• Energetic work attitude with exceptional interpersonal skills.
Payomatic check cashing corp, NY January2017- present
• Over see daily transactions of tellers and assigned tasks to meet companies needs.
• Review and approve transactions above limits and authority levels of staff.
• Balance daily cash deposits and vault inventory.
• Verifies large amounts of check transfers.
• Trained employees on cash drawer operations.
• Maintain daily operations through cash drawer balancing, counterfeit currency, identification and vault cash management.
• Adhere to all financial services security and audit procedures.
• Create tellers schedules to maintain sufficient staffing.
• Handle chemicals and solutions safely to meet OSHA guidelines.
• Operate diverse range of mechanical and manual servicing equipment.
Payomatic check cashing corp, NY April 2012- 2016
• Entered customers data into banking software.
• Counted a little more of a quarter of a million in daily funds with manual machine assisted methods.
• Opened new debt card accounts to accomplish weekly tasks goals.
• Maintained confidentiality of all customers history records.
• Operated money counters, maintained accounts and opened new accounts.
• Processed and followed strict guidelines for western union send and receive money transfers.
Toys R US, NY 2009- 2011
• Trained new team members on cash register operations, stocking merchandise and customer service satisfaction.
• Managed team shifts and breaks.
• Kept store operations efficent by carrying out daily store opening and closing procedures.
• Directed team members in cleaning cashier area to maintain a professional appearance.
• Greeted customers promptly and responded to questions.
• Counted and balanced cashier drawers .
• Learned products of other departments to provide accurate coverage and keep store operational.
• Solved discrepancies between accounting records and cash drawer by researching through daily transactions to address issues.
• Built and maintained productive relationships with employees.
Toys R US, NY 2006- 2009
• Assisted with purchases by locating items and signing up for rewards program.
• Counted and balanced cashier drawers.
• Worked in a competitive team environment to meet daily sales task.
• Engaged with shoppers by providing assistance with information on merchandise.
Summer youh Harlem Hospital, NY 2002- 2005
• Collected signed forms, copied insurance cards and coordinated patients information for billing processing.
• Prepared treatment rooms for patients including cleaning surfaces and restocking supplies.
• Organized and managed medical supplies.
• Assisted with nurses in preparation in labor & delivery department.
• Maintained confidentiality of records relating to clients treatments.
Wildcat Academy- Diploma
Sanford Brown- Certificate/ medical assistant
College of New Rochelle
Volunteer/ Harlem Hospital/Ambulatory care department 2011/6 months