Berwyn, Illinois *****
708-***-**** _ firstname.lastname@example.org
A dedicated customer service professional with experience in fast-paced environments including telecommunications and finance. Consistently demonstrates the ability to solve problems diplomatically and efficiently. Interfaces well with all levels including customers, supervisors, and subordinates. Strengths include effective communication skills, as well as the ability to multi-task. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Mail Carrier (Elmhurst, IL)
• Sort through mail for our routes and put in order of route delivery.
• Deliver mail and packages house to house
• Assist with setting up other routes for other carriers. COMCAST 2007-2018
Customer Account Executive (Lombard, IL)
• Processes invoices and photos for payment, answer phones and perform other clerical duties.
• Professionally handles incoming requests from customers, ensuring that issues are resolved both promptly and accurately to achieve first contact resolution.
• Gathers information from customers to identify root causes of customer problems and/or dissatisfaction. Determines appropriate courses of action to ensure the result is successful from both a client and customer standpoint.
• Provides accurate product information and serves as a knowledgeable resource for the customer while being a champion of the Comcast programming.
• Balances the needs of the end user customer while balancing the needs of the internal business requirements for productivity and performance.
• Consistently meets or exceeds defined monthly performance objectives: first call resolution, customer satisfaction, attendance, schedule adherence, and average handle time to standards.
• Received the 2010 “Top Sales Person of the Year” by exceeding quotas through consistent up-selling and providing excellent customer service.
CREDIT UNION 1 2005-2007
Financial Services Representative/Bank Teller (Northake, IL)
• Processed various monetary transactions. Maintained financial accounts and services. Provided exceptional customer service to customers.
• Accurately scheduled appointments for other bank officers and special events.
• Answered phones and directed calls to appropriate departments in a timely and professional manner. EDUCATION
College 0f Dupage (Glen Ellyn, IL), 2017-2018
Pursuing Associate of Science in Nursing
Triton College (River Grove, IL), 2002-2006
Associate of Science in Criminal Justice