Hartsville, SC *****
To obtain a full time position within an organization that will allow me to grow and develop within the Health Science field.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Food Server Worker
Coker College - Hartsville, SC
2010-08 - Present
• Prepare food for college students to eat
• Working the cash register
• Maintain efficient cleanliness of dining room and workstation.
• Work on the grill
AmeriCorps - Bishopville, SC
2010-09 - 2011-07
• Provided daily activities for children
• Maintained a safe and sanitary environment
• Taught children basic skills (reading, math, writing) Secretary / Office Manger
Teamsters Local 67 - Washington, DC
2004-06 - 2004-08
• Plan and Schedule office staff work assignments.
• Keep records on all personnel.
• Clean office weekly.
• Make coffee every morning.
Early Apple Learning Day Care Center - Landover, MD 2002-03 - 2003-08
• Assist in planning and implementing the daily program under the direction of the Head Teacher, which includes lesson plans.
• Assist the Head Teacher in other ways as requested.
• Help Head Teacher to supervise and promote activities designed to enhance the healthy emotional, social, intellectual, and physical development of children enrolled at the Center. Ride Operator
Six Flags of America - Largo, MD
1999-03 - 2001-08
• Making sure everyone that rides the ride gets on and off safety.
• Making sure that the rides are clean and no trash around them.
• Before the crowd comes the ride operator has to make sure that the ride is working properly. Education
BS in Health Science
Morris College - Sumter, SC
Anatomy and Physiology
• Dependable, Honest, an Effective Communicator,
Diligent work ethic, Independent worker, Organized, Team Player
Skilled multitasked, World-Class Telephone Etiquette, Quick learner with a positive attitude and eager for constructive criticism Advanced in Microsoft Office including:
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher