Oct 2018 – Feb 2020
PAC Industries; Administrative Service Coordinator
● Scheduled techs to commercial facilities for maintenance, repair, installation, etc.
● Manifested schedule for service calls and planned maintenances
● Track the most efficient routes by using google maps search, and some media outlets.
● Informed customers of unexpected changes with service, parts, or scheduling.
● Ordered parts for service and monitored inventory levels
● Average a 92% in planned maintenance completion with an excellent customer service reputation.
● Collected and received all parts for warranty and shipped back to manufacture for credit.
● Created and entered Purchase orders
● Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable
● Document and adjust credits & follow up with customers for collections and process payments June 2013– Nov 2018
Morrisville Pennsylvania School District; Administrative Clerk & Receptionist
● Answered Multi phones lines, updated information in the system, typing, filing, emails, scheduling and Balance Tallies on the overall expenses throughout the day on a day to day basis. May 2011- June 2013
Global Risk Consultants; Receptionist/Mail Coordinator
● Switchboard operator, distribute calls among staff while forwarding impairment lines to appropriate individuals and set up recordings for all within the database.
● Maintain all special related functions to specified client procedures.
● Complete and track all request for permits, tags and other related duties.
● Monitor and supply ordering materials as needed.
● Opening all incoming mail, stamp date and deliver to apposite individuals. 2010 - 2011
Lee's Developmental Services; Administrative Clerk
● Answer a high volume of calls daily in a courteous and efficient manner.
● Assist clients with scheduling appointments as necessary, open and close accounts, verify accounts with appropriate parties, and confirm all information to be accurate to the best of the clients’ ability.
● Receive payment for services rendered; handle any and all faxing, filing, copying of all documents within the office.
● Bill clients on a month to month basis, verify insurance co-pays, deductibles etc. for both clients and practitioners.
Computershare; Customer Service Representative
● Answer a high volume of calls, assists customers regarding stocks, verify accounts; purchased and sold stocks based upon customers’ request. Receive all payments, data entry customer information into the database, while responding to customer complaints via email and phone assist in planning and designing of the clerical activity of the division. 2001–2007
B & B Installers; Receptionist
● Organize assigned clerical, typing and supervisory work and develop effective work methods.
● Answer all incoming calls, schedule appointments, type memos utilizing MS Word; while handling all filing, faxing and scanning of documents into the computerize system. SKILLS:
Working knowledge of MS Word, MS Outlook, AS400, SAP, Windows XP, Typing, Fax, Electronic Filing, Excel, Oracle, and Lotus Notes.
University of Phoenix, Levittown, PA- 2011
Frank H. Morrell High School, Irvington, New Jersey, June 1996 REFERENCES: Furnished upon request