I am a highly skilled electrician with over 20 years of experience in domestic/construction and commercial wiring seeking employment where I can demonstrate my critical thinking, customer service, and leadership skills to increase a company’s success. Skills
• Time Management
• Effective Communication (verbal and written)
• Customer Service
• Critical Thinking
From: 2012– Current Self-Employed Electrician
- Layout, assemble, install, repair, maintain, connect, and/or test electrical systems.
- Plans installations from blueprints, sketches and specifications and then proceeds to install all electrical fixtures required.
- Systemically diagnoses faults in electrical components and required.
- Measures, cuts, bends, assembles and installs conduits and other electrical conductor raceways.
- Splices and terminate electrical conductors.
- Test electrical and electronic equipment to ensure that they are functioning properly.
- Prepare walls to receive conduits i.e., using power tools to cut walls.
- Work in the full range of the environmental condition including outside in the sun. 2
Dates From 2010-2012 - Operation Supervisor
Williams Watts Enterprises Limited
- Supervisory of foremen and projects to ensure all electrical works were done within the stipulated timeframe.
- Inspected foremen’s electrical wiring to ensure that it was done according to the electrical wiring code.
- Gave weekly reports of work progress.
Trinidad and Tobago Electrical Inspectorate- Arouca Trinidad and Tobago
• Wireman’s Licence
Jan 2008- May 2012
Marcelle School of Electronics -Arima Trinidad and Tobago
• City and Guild Diploma in Advance Electrical
• City and Guild Diploma in Plumbing
• City and Guild Diploma in Electrical Wiring
• City and Guild Diploma in Construction Level 1
[Available upon request.]