LUIS DANIEL RAMÍREZ GIL
Ph: 239-***-**** E-mai: firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional in the commercial area with more than 10 years of experience. Results oriented, offering quality products, services and post-sale attention, characterized by innovation and creativity as the main strategy to stand out from the rest of the market. Leadership capacity, responsible and attuned to the team and the goals in charge, positively influencing the organization.
TEVA PHARMACEUTICAL-Venezuela and Perú
Pharmaceutical company of Israeli origin, has a strong presence in Latin America, in Peru it strengthened its operation with the purchase of Infarmasa, Medco and Sanitas laboratories. Teva specializes in generic drugs and active ingredients. It is the largest manufacturer of generic drugs in the world and one of the 20 largest pharmaceutical companies in its sector.
Position: Senior Medical Representative (July 2012 –May 2021)
Promotion of research, ethical, bioequivalent and OTC pharmaceutical products to Neurologists, Psychiatrists, Cardiologists, Geriatricians, among others, both public and private, to increase the generation of prescriptions, and market them at POS (Points of Sale) ; guaranteeing the definitive and growing sale to the final consumer. The areas in charge have been Surco, San Juan de Miraflores, Villa el Salvador, Villa María, Chorrillos, Barranco, Jesús María, Lince, La Victoria, Breña, el Agustino, Este, Miraflores and Surquillo. Currently, the assigned territory is the southern cone of Lima, Miraflores and part of San Isidro, in the Pediatrics-Gastro line.
• Training of pharmacy staff on the therapeutic benefits of each product.
• Organization and call for scientific events aimed at Psychiatry, Neurology, Cardiology, Traumatology, Rheumatology and Internal Medicine Societies.
• Development of ongoing human and motivational training programs for PDV staff, as well as holding special sessions
1. Recognition for being among the Top 5 sales nationwide
2. Among the first 3 places of sale by impulse to the final customer in the POS
3. Promoted from Trade Marketing to Senior Executive in less than a year
4. Labor proposal to continue in the Peru branch
5. Award for satisfactory commercial results in Market Share and Evolutionary Index for Q2- 2016 (azilect
product, leading brand in early and moderate stage of parkinson’s, double sales compared to the same period
of the previous year
6. First place at the national level in medical training during the year 2016
7. Inclusion of new brands in an important clinic in the territory in charge, during Q4 of 2017
8. Award for sales in Q4 2017 of the Cardioneuro portfolio (50% increase in network sales)
9. Award for the best team of the year 2017 at the national level
10. Car plan for outstanding performance, Nov 2018
11. Award for sell out in chain channel, pain line, SJL and El Agustino districts. Sept-Oct 2018
12. Award for reaching goals in sell out, performance, MS and IE above 100
13. Award for the best medical representative of the Paediatrics-Gastro line 2019, increasing sales by 30% over
the previous quarter
PUBLIBOX, C.A. - MAGAZINE STEALING CAMERA
Co-Editor / Sales Manager (Valencia, Venezuela) June 2011 - July 2012
• Establish the content guidelines in each edition together with the main director, as well as channel the different functions of the team members.
• Supervise staff and develop business strategies to increase sales management of advertising space in print and digital format.
• Develop special journalistic works in the tourism and health section, as well as opinion articles.
• Supervise and correct the journalistic texts of the 8 media editors.
1.Increased client portfolio from 20 to 50 advertisers.
2.Change from digital to printed format.
3.Increase in circulation from 10,000 to 25,000 fortnightly copies.
4.Commercial alliances with large companies: Farmatodo, Insel Air, University of Carabobo, Ciudad Metropolis Shopping Center.
ABBOTT LABORATORIES - NUTRITION DIVISION
Trade Marketing Coordinator (Valencia, Venezuela) June 2010 - June 2011
• Responsible for the commercialization, marketing and after-sales care of brands in pharmaceutical channels.
• Supervision, control and optimization of inventories at points of sale.
• Direct, execute and supervise commercial branding strategies for the Ensure, Pediasure and Glucerna, Similac, Isomil and Gain Plus brands.
• Responsible for designing, coordinating and developing BTL activities inside and outside the sales channel.
1.Before leaving the company, a promotion to National Coordinator of Trade Marketing in the central-western region was achieved.
2nd place nationally in sales of the Pedialyte product.
3rd place nationally in sales of the entire product portfolio (Ensure, Glucerna, Pedialyte, Similac, Gain Plus and Isomil)
MB PARTS EXPRESS - COMMERCIAL FREIGHT TRANSPORTATION USA-VENEZUELS
Logistics and Sales Manager (Miami - USA) November 2005 - April 2008
• Warehouse management and development of business strategy to attract new customers
• Customer service and support
• Coordination, preparation and monitoring of air and sea freight from origin to destination under the "Door to door" modality.
Significant increase in the portfolio of private and commercial clients by 50% between 2007 and 2008.
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
COASTAL CULTURAL CENTER (PERU)
Social media content management 2021
TEVA PERU-SALES ACADEMY
Sales Techniques 2017
UNIVERSITY OF ZULIA (VENEZUELA)
Professional announcer 2010
ABBOTT LABORATORIES (PUNTA CANA) 2010
UNIVERSITY OF CARABOBO (VENEZUELA)
Diploma in Management Psychology 2008
UNIVERSITY OF CARABOBO (VENEZUELA)
Diploma in Marketing and Sales 2008
UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI
Press Trends 2006
BICENTENARY UNIVERSITY OF ARAGUA 2000-2005
Bachelor of Social Communication 2006
Office, Magaya Corporation, CCC Parts one.
References available upon request