Data Entry and Customer Service professional with six years of
skilled experience focusing on office organization, marketing management, data entry, typing, calling customers, Oracle ERP, online marketing, customer relationship management, and planning and execution of the marketing strategy. Additional experience has been gained in the areas of staff responsibility, converted files, ticket scanning, and report making. Skill Highlights
• MS Office
• Strong decision maker
• Client dealing
• Customer Service
• Data Entry
• Customer Support
• Oracle ERP
Al Fahidi, Bur, Dubai, UAE
English - Fluent
Urdu - Native
Punjabi – Basic Skills
COUNTER STAFF CUM COMPUTER OPERATOR
Masood Textile Mills LTD - 10/2017 to 02/2022
• Arrange meetings for GM and head of departments to discuss the issues to be resolved and with clients to discuss about the new projects.
• Generate gate passes for In and Out of the items being received or sent by company to other organizations or branches.
• Answer phone calls and inquires to resolve the matters inside or outside the company or other branches as well
• Cash Handling on Mess of employees and generate
receipts of bills.
• Monthly and yearly expenses report of the
employees for Mess deductions.
• Ticket scanning on Oracle ERP systems of the tags placed on the items and assure that every item is being scanned.
• Making manual reports for the attendance of employees on excel when systems are not working properly and sent them to head of department to make corrections.
• Work in shifts and taking care of the systems that all the systems are working correctly and troubleshoot windows when needed and install programs according to
• Checking stock in the warehouse and inform seniors when the new stock in needed and discuss about the quantity.
• Calling customers for sales and talk to them according to the script given by the head of depart.
• Communicate with marketing team when having some issues according to the product or sales.
• Plan and review compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Convince customers to buy the products by giving the complete information about the product and once they convinced connect them to order taking team.
• Discuss about the current package the customer is using and giving good discount on first time ask them to be shifted on to our product. .
• Data of the customer is being provided by the company and just need convince them through innovative conversation.
• Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
• Accomplish operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Meet or exceed operations labor budget expectations.
• Manage staff levels, wages, hours, contract labor to revenues.
• Responsible for monthly sales target and once the target is accomplished helping other to complete targets as well.
• Run a safe, injury/accident free workplace.
• Manage relationships with key operations vendors.
• Work closely with GM and management team to set and/or implement policies, procedures, and systems and to follow through with implementation.
• Communicate all operating policies and/or issues at department meetings.
DOB: Dec 22,1998
Marital Status: Single
Passport No: CJ1605941
Visa Status: MD
Visa Valid: 23/07/2024
SUPERVISOR CUM BUSINESS DEVELOPEMENT OFFICER
AIMS TECHNOLOGIES (United Kingdom Customer Support)
-01/2016 to 03/2018
Bachelor in IT: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY – 2021
Government College University Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan Declaration
I solemnly declare that all of the above information is correct.