Mathew C. Abraham
University of Kerala Thiruvananthapuram, India
Bachelor of Commerce 1994
Board of Higher Secondary Education Kidangannoor, India Secondary Education Diploma 1991
AGCT Trading Contracting & Services Doha, Qatar
Marketing in-Charge June 2019 – May 2022
• Create and implement marketing plans.
• Brand reputation management.
• Control product pricing and placement.
• Analyze market and competitors.
Doha Marketing Service Company (DOMASCO) Doha, Qatar Al-Futtaim Group December 1999-May 2019
• Managed work allocation and tracking employee
• Recorded PNA details and assign work to whomever it concerns
• Managed client database through SAP software
• Ensured workshop productivity, accuracy, and efficiency
• Coordinated with foreman and QC for timely deliveries Al-Jazeira Catering Doha, Qatar
Assistant Accountant January 1999- December 1999
• Prepared and verified invoices.
• Created monthly payable lists and payment schedules to suppliers and creditors
• Generated monthly sales reports, bank reconciliation statements, receivables list, and statement of all customer accounts.
Projects & Supplies (PVT) Ltd. Doha, Qatar
Inventory Controller and Assistant Accountant January 1997-December 1998
• Handled inbound and outbound orders on a timely basis, which includes raw and packed materials.
• Carried out inventory counts in warehouse.
• Ordered supplies and Bill of Lading (BOL).
• Involved with ordering and purchase orders (Pos). Max Stationary W.L.L. Doha, Qatar
Store Supervisor April 1994- January 1997
• Maintained proper record and issuance of materials.
• Verified physical quantities of materials using a bin card.
• Checked and took action against any loses due to theft, leakage, etc.
• Maintained the security of the store by preventing unauthorized entrances, looking for suspicious individuals, etc.
• Maintained balance of materials, entering receipts, and keeping the store clean and tidy. SKILLS
● Languages: English, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil, and Arabic
● Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
● Proficiency in SAP and EPC softwares.
• Volvo Car Warranty Training (Dubai, UAE)
• Introduction to New Warranty System (Honda Motor Co. Ltd. in Dubai, UAE)
• Basic Warranty and Claim Handling (Dubai, UAE)
• Basic and Computer Operation in Business Communication and Office Management (J.J Institute of Computers)
• Business Electronic Data Processing Covering (N.C.V.T. Govt. of India, Chengannur) PROFESSIONAL GOALS AND SKILLS
• Strength in analytical and resource utilization.
• Ability to work in a multi-specialty environment with emphasis on organization standards.
• Strong leadership and goal oriented
• Possess managerial competency in
Maintaining records and supervising inventory
Organizational and interpersonal skills
Written and verbal communication skills