SECURITY POLICE OFFICER
Silverdale, WA 98383
Dedicated professional with proven
performance in management,
leadership and communication.
Detail-oriented in problem-solving
and planning. Ready to make an
immediate contribution to your
Security Police Officer
Naval Magazine Indian Island, Port Hadlock, WA
Washington Army National Guards, Tacoma, WA
Washington State Department of Corrections, Clallam Bay, WA EXPERIENCE
April 2012 - Present
Protects all persons and property in view; keeps constantly alert and observes everything within sight or hearing 2.
Patrols, observes and maintains surveillance of designated perimeter areas, structures, and activities of security interest 3.
Detects, deters, reports, and denies unauthorized access to the installation of personnel, vehicles, contraband, as well as unauthorized photography 4.
Reports persons or vehicles attempting to or gaining unauthorized access or exit to areas assigned to proper authorities 5.
• Patrolled assigned areas in response to calls for assistance. Responded to emergent situations and deciphered strategy to
• securely restore order. (Active Shooter, Bomb Threats).
• Currently hold a Government Secret Clearance and First Aid/CPR. February 2010 - July 2020
Performed reconnaissance and collected intelligence for special missions to improve combat strategies.
Developed wire obstacles to prevent enemy advances and detect
• enemy mines and traps.
• Installed firing systems and executed target demolitions. Performed quality assurance on munitions and gathered materials for shipment.
Analyzed terrains, weather and routes to determine troop
• movements and develop successful battle strategies. Operated heavy machinery, power tools and firearms to achieve combat objectives.
• Mapped out defense positions and fire team locations.
• Instructed ranges and classroom training power points.
• Weapons proficiency
• Held a secret clearance
Inspected military tools and equipment and scheduled needed
• repairs to protect soldier safety.
July 2008 - April 2012
Safety security, detain, search,, weapons proficiency, control tactics, access points, badge identification, monitoring activities, controlling movements for visitors, offenders, staff, vehicle search, transports, field assignments. Provide a safe and secure environment for a adult Maximum Security Prision.
Use skils to correct and counteract criminal thinking while maintaining safe confinement environments.
Counter Assault Team
Security Services NW, Discovery Bay, WA
Force Protection Officer
CSA, Camp Arifjan, Middle East
Combat Arms honorable Discharge DD 214 available upon request. June 2006 - July 2008
Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks while remaining
• adaptable and flexible.
• Worked with coworkers to complete tasks.
Participated in ongoing training to enhance own job skills and knowledge.
Security protection for military (DOD) and civilian ports. Vessel
• protection and personnel n accordance with MARSEC threat levels. August 2004 - September 2005
Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks while remaining adaptable and flexible.
Defined problems, collected data, established facts and validated conclusions.
Participated in ongoing training to enhance own job skills and
• Assisted with new hire orientation and employee training. Force Protection, physical security, law enforcement support, for military installations and activities within the jurisdictional control of ASG Kuwait.
• Worked under the direction of the area Provost Marshal
• Year contract fulfilled
July 1987 - August 1996
Associate In Criminal Justice
Clackamas Community, Oregon City, OR
DOC, EMT course
Peninsula College, Port Angeles, WA
• Government Secret Clearance
• M4 Cert
• M18 9MM Cert
• Cpr/First Aid