Green Card holder
Cell:704-***-****; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
https://www.linkedin.com/in/lala-sanders-5653b072/ CORE COMPETENCIES
• Over 4+ years of experience as a QA Analyst across various industries.
• Comprehensive experience in test planning and verification (Manual, Database, Regression, Functionality, System, Integration, UAT, Mobile testing, End to End, Cross browser and Cross platform).
• In-depth expertise in Agile/SCRUM, Kanban & Waterfall, along with testing process implementation,
• Experience of handling Automation, Performance and Manual testing.
• Expertise in JIRA for requirements/user stories, test cases, defect management and reporting.
• Experience in writing SQL queries
• Develop applications and integrate using services such as APIs/RESTful APIs
• Self-motivated team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills & ability to learn things fast with a discerning mind.
• Excellent critical thinking skills and multitasking. TECHNICAL SKILLS
SDLC, SQL, JIRA, Confluence, Agile/SCRUM, Kanban & Waterfall, Scrum Board, E2E, Regression, UAT, Cross browser testing, Cross platform testing, Defect management, Web based applications, Mobile testing (Android & iOS), Test Plan, Test closure report, Automation Testing (Selenium), MS SQL Server 2016, 508 compliance (JAWS and WAVE), API/REST on Postman, MS Office, RTM, MS Azure WORK EXPERIENCE
2019-Present Software Quality Assurance Analyst
Sovatech Systems Inc, Vienna, VA
Performed testing of multiple web based applications
• Created detailed test plans, test cases and test scenarios for different application modules according to functional requirements and business specifications
• Conducted smoke, functional, usability, regression, integration, performance and user acceptance testing (UAT)
• Tested applications compatibility on different platforms (Windows, Mac OS), browser versions (IE, Firefox, Safari and Chrome) and Mobile Devices (IOS, Android).
• Identified, analyzed, and documented defects/bugs utilizing JIRA
• Involved incomplete SDLC Experience from BA to Development, Testing, Deployment and Documentation
• Reviewed Software Requirement Specification Document and Developed Test execution Strategy and Test Cases
• Used SQL to perform Data Validation, wrote SQL commands for access to Database for backend testing
• Developed basic test cases automation
• Participated in daily SCRUM meetings and assisted in retrospective after LALA SANDERS
Green Card holder
Cell:704-***-****; Email: email@example.com https://www.linkedin.com/in/lala-sanders-5653b072/ 2017-2019
Quality Assurance, Technical support
iFix Cell Phone Repair
Welstfield Annapolis, Annapolis MD
• Followed opening and closing procedures.
• Created and maintained customer work orders.
• Handled store inventory.
• Diagnose and correct/repair any conveyor problem as needed.
• Repaired all major makes/models of cellphones, tablets, & computers.
• Customer service – technical support (both in-person and via phone calls).
• Maintained the cleanliness of both the sales floor and the technician room.
• Processed new customers and finished customer transactions.
• Promote Quality Assurance methods and procedures to other departments
• Replaced on-board connectors: LCD and Digitizer Molex Plugin connectors
• Replaced on-board components: Volume/ Power Switches, Battery connector, SD memory connector, Vibrator, Flex Cable Switch, Multi pin Data Port, and Charging Port
• Checked the quality assurance and maintenance of product before going to the customer
• Perform other duties as assigned
• High school diploma.
• Comprehensive Software Testing / QA Analyst, Learnix Tree Center, Vienna, VA
Language skills English, Azerbaijan, Turkish, Arabic Fully vaccinated
Comment Happy Pride Month