I have extensive experience in serving people. My key strengths include excellent organizational skills, effective time management, and willingness to assist other colleagues and Customers during peak workload periods. Proven ability to exercise good judgment and work well with others. I’m adaptable, reliable, and results-oriented professional who is proficient in advocacy skills, listening skills, communication skills, and assertiveness. Continuously seeks to enhance knowledge and work proficiencies with expertise in a wide variety of consumer services.
• Entry-Level Clerical
• Prior Retail and Customer Service experience.
• Proficient with MapQuest, UPS Dial Pads, Microsoft PowerPoint/ Word, Excel.
Poughkeepsie, NY (2018-present)
Title: Food Service/Warehouse Assistant
• Clean, cut, and cook meat, fish, or poultry.
• Cook foodstuffs according to menus, special dietary or nutritional restrictions, or numbers of portions to be served.
• Clean and inspect galley equipment, kitchen appliances, and work areas to ensure cleanliness and functional operation.
• Apportion and serve food to facility residents, employees, or patrons.
• Take inventory of supplies and equipment.
• Bake breads, rolls, or other pastries.
• Requisition food supplies, kitchen equipment, and appliances, based on estimates of future needs.
Poughkeepsie, NY (2017-present)
Title: Banquet Server
• Assign patrons to tables suitable for their needs and according to rotation so that servers receive an appropriate number of seatings.
• Speak with patrons to ensure satisfaction with food and service, to respond to complaints, or to make conversation.
• Take and prepare to-go orders.
• Maintain contact with kitchen staff, management, serving staff, and customers to ensure that dining details are handled properly and customers' concerns are addressed.
• Inspect dining and serving areas to ensure cleanliness and proper setup.
• Inform patrons of establishment specialties and features.
Brockton, NY (2017)
Title: Computer Operator
• Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers.
• Answer telephones, direct calls, and take messages.
• Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders, and address complaints.
• Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
• Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
GED State of New York Schenectady, NY
Medical Health Care Service Management Independent University Salt Lake City, UT