Danielle Lee Tung
D.O.B. February 12th 1986 /Age: 36 years
Mobile: 868-***-**** Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hands-on person dedicated to one’s professional career. Possesses a strong ability in providing excellent customers service to both internal and external customers anchoring from my years of experience and knowledge whilst continuously maximizing my level of proficiency. WORK EXPERIENCE
Label House Group Ltd. 2011-2020 Customer Service Representative / In-House Account Representative (Local/ Export Sales)
• Prepared Estimates based on customer requirements in conjunction with the company’s pricing policy and subsequently related respective information for customer.
• Monitored outstanding orders and delivery commitments re: on time delivery based on clients’ requirements.
• Secured orders and projections (once accessible) from existing customers and followed up on quotation submitted to potential customers.
• Liaised daily with the planning / production team with upcoming orders to ensure correct job bags
(repeat) or new job bags are secured/scheduled for production.
• Provided completed Pre-Press Request Forms to the Pre-Press Dept. to commence art production process based on customers’ request (new or existing designs)
• Raised any non-conformances in a timely manner (usually within 24 hours), whether internal (LH departments) or external (customer complaint) on any production or customer complaint issues. Also ensuring the matter on hand is closed off and feedback provided to respective individuals.
• Maintained and strived for organic growth from existing customers by use of their ordering patterns, whereby guiding customer’s when orders should be placed or needs attention or whether job (s) are obsolete.
• Attended and continuously won over most walk-in and call-in customers for their printing requirements, from quotation, design (optional) and completion of orders for collection/delivery.
• Promoted the company’s products and services to secure new business and cross sell wherever possible.
• Build relationship with existing customers to help gain confidence where a stronghold must be maintained.
• Hold knowledge in array of material usage: Pressure Sensitive (Paper/Poly film), Flexible packaging, Vinyl Adhesive, Corroplast, Wobblers, Billboard wrap, Banners, Vehicle Wrap. Hyline Label Co. Ltd. 2007-2011 Customer Service Representative (Export Sales Division)
• Processed new and existing based on customers’ respective requirements.
• Attended to complaints brought forward by customers to be dealt with accordingly.
• Using customers ordering pattern of past sales, to help keep customers on track of placing orders.
• Ensured customers’ orders are completed one time to meet the export container deadline for sailing.
• Helped prepared custom and brokerage documents for shipments via ocean freight.
• Assisted in the other departments if required.
Royal Palm Suite Hotel 2006-2007 Purchasing Officer
• Make direct purchases with suppliers on all requirements needed for the hotel.
• Ensure hotel has buffer stock of supplies whilst using the FILO process.
• Ensure suppliers are paid in a timely manner. Administrative Assistant
• Enter all guest information on system whilst ensuring their folios are updated.
• Keep record of the cheque-book register and bank statement monthly.
• Balancing daily sales and summary worksheets.
MBM Floral Exports (2003) Limited 2005-2006 Executive Assistant
• Resolves claims by customers in relation to shortage and defects.
• Accept orders accordingly whether walk-in or call-in and update production on requirements.
• Manage sales/expenses on a daily basis unto system.
• Ensure employees and suppliers are paid on-time.
• Keep check of invoices and orders to ensure accuracy and timely delivery. EDUCATION
2006-2010:- Trinidad and Tobago Hospitality and Tourism Institute Associate Degree in Applied Science of Hospitality Management
2001-2005: -South East Port of Spain Government Secondary School A’ Levels • Management of Business • Economics
O’ Levels • English A • Social Studies • Integrated Science • Principle of Business • Principle of Accounts
ACHIEVEMENTS Junior Achievements program, which entailed managing ones’ own business. Also captured the title award of “Company of the Year”. COMPETENCIES • Windows: Excel, word, Power Point, Microsoft Teams • Asana • Zoom REFERENCES Submitted upon request