Debra D. Avery
Valley, Al *****
Objective:I am seeking contract consulting work where I can utilize my customer service skills while driving overall success and profitability.
● Problem Solving Patience.
● Knowledge of Product or Service
● Time Management
● Customer experience
Digital Team lead
Wal Mart Valley, AL 03/25/2020- Present
● Created value by building a strong customer base.
● Provided superior customer service, answered questions and resolved customer complaints
● Handled incoming calls and outgoing calls.
Party CityOpelika Al
09/2019 to 11/2019
● Organized shelves and displays
● Demonstrated proficiencies in telephone within a high-volume environment. Addressed concerned/upset/angry guests researched and rapidly solved.
● Greeted customers and determined their specific needs by following up and generating repeat business by encouraging customers to return
Web Chat Rep.
AFNI Opelika, Al
05/2019 to 09/2019
● Ensured superior customer experience by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy and resolving problems quickly and efficiently
● Described product to customers and accurately explained details and care of merchandise
● variety of customer service and administrative tasks to resolve customer issues Mail Clerk
Internal Revenue Service Austin, TX 01/2018 to 09/2018
● Receive, record, sort, batch, associate, extract and distribute incoming/outgoing work. Maintain, update.
● Assist with the daily running and properly dropping money to the deposit section.
● Acted as the assistance lead in the absence of the Team Mail Representative
Rivertech Solutions, Round Rock, Tx 07/2016 to 12/2016
● Processed and assigned parts to customers that ordered or requested the orders.
● Mailed large orders to schools, major companies, and corporations.
● Maintain logs and keep the stats current daily for all parts and equipment. Customer Account Specialist (CAS)
115th Brigade Support Battalion, Fort Hood, TX 09/2012 to 12/2015
● Maintains current knowledge to answer questions from team members on procedures, policies, and directives.
● Estimates and reports to the supervisor on progress in meeting established milestones and deadlines for completion of assignments, projects, and tasks.
● Ensures that all team members are aware of system related customer issues. Research, learns, and applies a wide range of qualitative and/or quantitative methods to identify, assess, analyze, and resolve system-related processing issues.
Logistics Management Specialist
1-228th Aviation Company, Soto Cano Airbase, Honduras 08/2011 to 08/2012
● I managed customer service and oversaw daily operations of service. I was responsible for research and deployment of plans, supporting tasks and missions.
● Coach, mentor and train service personnel on policies and procedures in regards to customer service operations, and planning.
● Disseminates, coordinates and tracks issues and concerns to and from units attached to the organization. Logistics Operations Manager
2-17 Cavalry, 101st Combat Aviation Brigade Fort Campbell, KY 08/2005 to 7/2011
● Managed and supervised coordination, accountability.
● Reviewed, consolidated and prepared technical, personnel and administrative reports associated with the organization.
● Supervised and managed logistical mission during combat operations Operations Manager
601st ASB Ansbach Germany 06/2002 to 07/2005
● Serves as the principle planning advisor and consultant regarding bulk petroleum logistics planning in support of contingency execution efforts.
● Ensured highest level of customer satisfaction through observation, communication and implementation of improved programs and procedures.
● Developed and conducted training for the entire company within time schedule and budget. Education
Associate of Science degree in Organizational Leadership (2014)
Bachelor degree in Human Resources in progress