909-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org Pomona, CA 91766
Dedicated meat manager effectively using meat quality techriques needed to process and
produce customer specified products. Consistently mentors associates in cutting methods and
safety measures. Offers attention to detail fo minimize waste and excellent communication skils 10
foster postive relationships.
* Employee development © Reliable & trustworthy
* Pricing expertise * Organizational skis
* Teambuilding © Active listening
* Supervision & leadership * Flexible schedule
‘Meat Manager, Stater Brothers, April 2002-Current
‘Packed display case with meat and poultry products, checking price tags for accuracy.
‘Implemented health and food safety protocols for sales and production environments
* Adhised customers on aiternative cuts, cooking methods, storage requirements and nutritional
ospects of meat.
* Modeled primary and secondary meat cutting skils with steak and boring knives to mentor
meat counter associates,
* Coached team members on equipment safety, food handling and merchandising techniques.
* Priceditems correctly and crected all related signs and tags to notify customers of sales and
* Determined effective depertment schedules and delegated work fo employees based upon
strength and experience.
‘= Monitored inventory usage, placed supply orders and oversaw stocking of new goods.
* Established loyally, executing flawless customer engagement to drive client retention.
‘Used empathy and persuasive negotiation skils to delver positive customer experience.
* Completed [Timeframe] stock inventories and tracked loss by inputiing data into [Softwere]
** Guided and supported [Number] staff members to consistently achieve team and personal
‘Promoted high customer satisfaction by resolving problems with knowledgeable and friendly
* Delegated work to staff, setting priorities and goals