CONCETTA MARIE SCIONTI
Wallingford, CT 06492
Objective: Goal orientated individual seeking job. Employment History:
2006-2012, CarriageHouse Daycare, Meriden CT
• Provide a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate, and use, both in learning activities, and in imaginative play.
• Attend to children’s basic needs by feeding them, dressing them, and changing their diapers. Teach basic skills such as color, shape, number, and letter recognition, personal hygiene, and social skills.
• Establish and enforce rules for behavior, and procedures for maintaining order.
• Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental, and social development, such as games, arts and crafts, music, storytelling, and field trips. Secretary
2013-2014, Per Diem Janet’s Sweeping Property LLC. Wallingford, CT
• Manage all correspondence that takes place within the office.
• Dispatch all the reports to all the relevant people on time.
• Make appointments for the manager to whom they report and also have to remind them about their commitments.
• Teach new employees about the specific protocols and work culture regarding the office. POC Agent/Security Guard
2013-2014 Allied Barton Security Services, Hartford, CT
• Access Control
• Reception/concierge services
• Perimeter/walking patrol
• Control room/CCTV monitoring
• Certified in First Aid/CPR
Police Officer Intern
Fall of 2013 Simsbury Police Department, Simsbury, CT
• I gained valuable work experience, on the job training.
• I had the opportunity to develop a professional networking base for the future positions in government service or law enforcement.
• During the internship, I was able to ride along with police officers and observe investigation processes and methods.
July 2014 - April 2019, Benhaven School
• Demonstrates time management and organizational skills.
• Demonstrates an understanding of the terms associated with communication and sensory processing: echolalia, preservative, etc. and tactile, proprioceptive.
• Trains staff on students’ programs in all settings: lessons, communicating, sensory, behavioral support plans, adaptive equipment under the direction of the teacher: demonstrates initiative, teaches staff thoroughly, respectfully, gives constructive feedback, addresses concerns to supervisor/teacher.
• Provides feedback to the teacher on own initiative regarding materials, notebooks, curriculum, goals, etc.
• Participates with professional staff in the development of curriculum and subsequent goals and objectives: ID’s areas of need and strength, possible strategies and materials, next steps in community lessons and job training.
• Assists professionals in conducting functional behavioral assessments: monitors accurate data collection, completes data.
• Participates with professional staff in the development of support plans: generates strategies/shares ideas based on experiences.
• Participates with professional staff in the completion and analysis of appropriate paperwork: lesson data, behavioral data, functional assessment data, fade plan.
• Provides training in community in regards to supporting independence, goals, general considerations. May also take responsibility for an area of community support. Education
2004-2008 Orville H. Platt High School, Meriden, CT 2009-2014 Middlesex Community College, Middletown, CT
• Associates Degree in Criminal Justice
• Dean’s List
2019 Tunxis College Bristol
• SMART/TIPS Certified in Professional Mixology