Kristin M Kelley
Schererville, IN *****
• Experienced in Excel, capable of 50 WPM, strong attention to detail, and respectfully dedicated to my job.
• Technically proficient, excellent planning organizational skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities accompanied with accuracy and attention to detail.
• Highly motivated and experienced in providing clerical support to executive professionals.
• Dedicated to carrying out all key administrative tasks, from communicating with company clients and employees, to data entry, creating well-researched office documentation to provide presentations to the business owner.
• Sufficiently skilled with Microsoft and Google applications.
• I also have some sales experience
•Authorized to work in the US for any employer
July 2019 to March 2021
•Picked customer orders as they were placed, made sure the items were all the correct ones before sending the order down to packing.
• Keeping workstations organized, clean, and working properly.
• Reported and machines not working properly to my shift leader to ensure the problem was addressed right away and it was able to be fixed as soon as possible.
GREAT AMERICAN GROUP
Traveled Coast to Coast
January 2000 to December 2009
•Efficiently handled all accounts payable, balanced all cash and credit card transactions, prepared the nightly bank deposits. Ran all of EOD reports and made sure everything was balanced.
• Handled all front end customer service via telephone, email, and fax.
• Scheduled customer deliveries and deliveries from our vendors.
• Maintained and kept inventory updated and accessible to the sales team using inventory software
• Managed all price cuts, floor retagging, and profit margins
• Enforced the Federal courts rules and demands until the assignment was completed.
• Assisted with payroll and overtime, handled all new hire information, kept all employees
• profiles and information updates and made changes as necessary
Crown Point, IN
June 2005 to August 2009
• Efficiently handled all accounts payable, balanced all cash and credit card transactions, prepared the nightly bank deposits. Ran all of EOD reports and made sure everything was balanced.
• Set up prep for the morning shift.
• My organizational skills made it easy for me to keep all stock organized, rotated properly.
• Made sure any customer complaints were always handled in a polite and courteous manner.
• Made sure the shift ran smoothly even if that meant me rolling up my sleeves to jump in and assist my team whenever and for what needed to be done to help my team out.
• Set up and help interviews with my boss to assist and screen new employees.
• Managed all new employees' portfolios and kept them up to date with emergency contacts, medical history, requested days off, allergies, interview date, hire date, training days.
• My leadership skills lead me to be the one who trained all new employees, my willingness to learn lead me to be cross trained in every position with the confidence in knowing the new employees I did train were both properly trained in the way that upheld the company values and traditions.
Crown Point High School
Crown Point, IN
1996 to 2000
Clerical Support Payroll
Data Entry Accounts Payable Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
Written and Verbal Leadership Sales Team
Office Manager Documentation Credit Card Reconciliation
Store Management Experience
The ten year time gap between my positions at Beggar's Pizza & Great American Group to my position at Amazon is solely because I was blessed with two amazing daughters, and was fortunate enough to be able to be a stay at home mother. As bittersweet as it is they are in school full time which now opens my opportunity to seek and find employment.
Assessments Taken Via Indeed (view scores in full on website)
●Administrative support professional fit
●Work style: Professionalism
Scored: Highly Proficient
●Spreadsheets with Microsoft Excel
●Retail customer service
●Customer focus & orientation
●Management & leadership skills: Impact & influence s
●Filing & organization Scored: Familiar
●Data entry: Attention to detail