Barbara R. Worford
Topeka, KS 66605
• Receives incoming telephone calls. Proactively answers general inquiries, screens, takes messages, transfers and pages, as necessary. Is courteous and professional to all callers to ensure caller’s needs are met.
• Receives and directs visitors and vendors and maintains visitor log.
• Assists with corporation social event arrangements, including preparing and distributing notices/invitations for events, coordinating RSVPs, ticket distribution and problem solving.
• Primary contact for overseeing courier service vendor to ensure courier deliveries occur timely.
• Type’s documents upon request which may include letters, memoranda, call/staffing schedules and other official corporate notices and documents.
• Receives daily time data reports from various practice locations, ensures all reports are received and all clinical staff members are accounted for on a daily basis. Accurately enters the data in a timely manner. Identifies problems with data submitted and raises questions/requests clarification when unusual data is reported.
Executive /Administrative Assistant / Receptionist March 2014 – October 2017 Healthcare Administrative Services, P.A., Overland Park, KS
• Ability to learn quickly and manage multiple tasks and deadlines in an effective manner.
• Accurate typing/data entry skills and effective use of a personal computer including, but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and web browsers, i.e., Internet Explorer
• Demonstrates strong organizational skills and proper telephone etiquette; good human relations and customer service skills, and a positive attitude.
• Demonstrates ability to maintain confidentiality, be responsible, and show integrity and professionalism
Accounting / Sr. Administrative Specialist, State Bank Commission, Topeka, KS April 2003 – July 2013
• Processed and maintained vendor billings
• Processed and maintained travel expense reimbursements
• Processed all monies that came into the agency and deposited to State Treasurer Keeper of all travel logs for the agencies vehicles and gas mileages.
• Entered money balances into agencies KSIMS/CAVU database
• Contact person for W9 and tax vendor information Front desk receptionist maintained incoming calls
• Received all incoming mail, and UPS, FedEx, Airborne etc. for distribution
• Assisted HR Officer with time sheet intake and accrual information via data entry Administrative Assistant, SRS Children and Family Services, Topeka, KS September 2001 – March 2003
• Keeper of calendar scheduling per appointments
• Maintained policy manual information and prepared copies on an annual basis
• Assisted with typing letters and memos to be sent out via postal mail Equipment / Software
Multi-line phone system, Computer, Email, Fax machine, Calculator, Printer, Scanner, Copier, Excel, Access, Outlook, Word, Adobe PDF, KSIMS/CAVU, SHARP/ORACLE, Statewide Financial Accounting System (SMART), Typing, Keyboarding, Data entry.
GED, Highland Park High School, Topeka, KS
• Excel 2007 Courses 1, 2, and 3
• Basic Accounting