Highly motivated, reliable professional with a solid track record of accurately and efficiently supporting overall administrative and office activities. Proven ability to balance priorities, meet deadlines, and produce quality results.
● Detail Oriented
● Highly Organized
● Accounts Payable/Receivable
● Excellent Telephone Etiquette
● Solutions Building/Problem Solving
● MS Word/Excel & QuickBooks
● Outstanding Communications Skills
● Customer Service & Satisfaction
LEAVE OF ABSENCE 2020-2022
Sole, full-time caregiver during spouse’s terminal illness. Relocated to Houston area in 2022. ALLERGAN Austin, TX 10/2019 to 05/2020
Product Surveillance I
● Field incoming phone calls from patients, health care professionals, and internal personnel reporting adverse events or calling with questions regarding complaint investigations and product claims.
● Provide information, initiate complaint files, and process claims for financial reimbursement and replacement products in accordance with Allergan’s internal policies and applicable regulatory requirements.
● Conduct work activities in compliance applicable regulatory requirements, including knowledge of operating in a controlled environment. Requirements include compliance with ethics, environmental health and safety, financial, human resources, general business policies, requirements and objectives. SPECTRUM Austin, TX 02/2019 to 09/2019
Enterprise Client Services Representative
● Taking inbound calls from business class customers with billing inquires, change of services, and update account records. Helping customers understand billing and service issues.
● Provide quality service and maintain customer records with precise detail. OLYMPIA CHIMNEY SUPPLY Scranton, PA 06/2018 to 12/2018 Customer Service Representative
● Manage large amount of inbound and outbound customer calls regarding the ordering of products, billing issues, service questions and any problems that may arise during and after shipment of product.
● Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within allotted time limits. Always maintaining a high level of professionalism, working to exceed customer’s expectations.
● Document and keep records of customer interactions in customer accounts and through email. Work with management team to stay updated on any procedure changes to ensure customer satisfaction and retention. SEARS HOLDINGS Round Rock, TX 04/2016 to 04/2018 Technical and Parts Specialist
● Taking inbound and outbound calls from technicians, venders to assist them with finding parts for repairs on various appliances, utilizing programs and tracking status of parts.
● Assisting members with scheduling service for repairs and warranty sales of various appliances. Resume of Gina Teeple - 512-***-**** Page 2 of 2 AUSTIN MEDICAL GROUP Austin, TX 03 /2014 to 02/2015 Front Desk Coordinator
● Check patients in and out. Enter demographics in EMR (e-MD’s) system, verify insurance, collect payments print statements and put charts up for two doctors.
● Answer all incoming calls and scheduling inbound calls for appointments doctor visits and send notes to doctors and relay messages back to patients as well as call in prescription reorders. OUTBOUND CALL CENTER Austin, TX 10/2013 to 03/2014 Phone, Cable, and Internet Business Representative
● Business to business sales through cold calling in a computer base lead program to prospective business clients; to convince businesses to switch their service provider.
● Introduce business solutions for small to medium sized businesses for their phone, cable and internet needs. USHEALTH ADVISORS Austin, TX 08/2008 to 09/2013
Health, Mortgage, and Life Insurance Sales Professional
● Generate business through cold calling from a list of prospective clients; sell individual and group health insurance to appropriate clientele.
● Provide a high level of assistance to clients throughout the completion of the application process. DR. RHOADS, PLASTIC SURGEON Austin, TX 03/2006 to 07/2008 Medical and Administrative Assistant
● Performed administrative functions including answering phones, processing and maintaining patient files, and scheduling appointments.
● Checked patients in/out, calculated charges, scanned patient information into medical files, and ordered supplies.
KELLER WILLIAMS, EXIT REALTY Austin, TX 11/2004 to 11/2006 Buyer’s Agent
● Accurately handled contracts by completing all necessary paperwork for lending prior to approval and closing.
● Researched MLS for listings, showed homes, negotiated price, and processed contracts to close. AARROWTECH SECURITY INC. Austin, TX 07/2000 to 11/2004 Owner/Office Manager/ Salesperson
● Led day to day operations in areas of installation and sales of alarm systems, marketing, team training and development, scheduling, and customer service.
● Successfully closed large contract with builder to pre-wire all phone, cable, and security for all homes built. EDUCATION
Real Estate License, Capital Real Estate School, Austin, TX Life and Health License, School of Phoenix, Austin, TX