Ayurvedic Consultant,Yoga Instructor & Dietition
Drisya V.R.A-199,Near GHS jn,
Attingal, Trivandrum District,
• Intend to build a career with a leading medical organisation where I can show my potential as well as skills so as to achieve organization’s goal along with my personal success. PROFILE SUMMARY
• Being a member of traditional ayurvedic family I have grown up seeing my grandpa impairing effective remedies to people suffering from various ailments using traditional ayurvedic medicines.
• A passionate Ayurvedic Doctor educated and trained in kerala India the hub of Ayurveda and experienced for more than 4 years in Ayurvedic diagnosis,lifestyle management,detox treatment and awareness programs.I have a special interest in incorporating possible beneficial effects of nutrition and health education in Ayurvedic management.
2017 – 2018
GOVERNMENT AYURVEDA HOSPITAL,KADAKKAVOOR
Position: SENIOR TRAINEE
• Performing basic duties.
• Checking body vitals.
• Detailed study on physical and clinical examination.
• Attain Knowledge on basic management of diseases.
• Knowledge on panchakarma treatment.
• Heard about more patent drugs.
• Learned how to manage joint dislocated cases.
• Knowledge and experiences on different type of bandages.
• Knowledge on how to manage in emergency situations. 2018 _ 2019
TEJUS AYURVEDA NILAYAM,VARKALA,ANANDA AYURVEDAM, VARKALA Position: CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER
• Good experience on working with foreigners.
• Experience on prakrithi assessment.
• Teaching experiences with good presentation.
• Experience on meditation and yoga practises.
• Experienced in preparation of various fragrant fruit oils.
• Experienced in Panchakarma .
• Attained good information on various treatment from their countries.
• Improved my language and attained good communication skills.
• Had experienced on hospital administration and bill management.
PART TIME CONSULTATION: OUSHADHI (GOVT.AGENCY)
ATTINGAL & KOTTAKAL AYURVEDA AGENCY,EDAVA
• Experienced in gynaecological problems,especially in PCOD,DYSMENORRHOEA, AMENORRHEA.
• Clinically management on thyroid Problems.
• Experienced on conducting medical camp at different schools,residential associations and conduct awareness classes on the pandemic situations .
• Knowledge on preventive measures and followed a system at the time of COVID 19.
• Special clinics are opened at the time of pandemic situations.
• Provide good outpatient treatment procedures.
2019 – 2022:
SANTHI AYURVEDA HOSPITAL MARMA,PANCHAKARMA & CARDIAC CLINIC,KOLLAM
Position: SENIOR RESIDENT MEDICAL OFFICER
• Attain good experience on hospital administration and bill management
• Good knowledge attained on inpatient management.
• Conducted Medical camps on various ailments.
• Attained knowledge on surgery and Post surgery management in case of haemorrhoids, fistula.
• Well experienced in blood letting treatments (Cupping,leach therapy.
• Knowledge on Accupuncture treatment.
• Had good experience in Eye treatments.
• Attained good knowledge on marma practises.
• Had experienced in blood letting therapy in varicose veins and good knowledge on varicose ulcer management.
• 10 nth Board Public Examination in 2008 with 88%
• Higher Secondary Examination in 2010 with 87%
• Graduation : BAMS, PANKAJAKASTHURI AYURVEDA MEDICAL COLLEGE AND PG CENTRE in 2015 with First class
• Internship at Pankajakasthoori Ayurveda Medical College & Pg centre 2016-2017
• DIPLOMA IN NUTRITION HEALTH EDUCATION from INDHIRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY IN 2021 with 70%
• PG DIPLOMA in yoga by Scientific and technical education Development Council in 2021 - 2022(continuing).
• Awarded places for good paper presentation on my house surgency period.
• Appreciations for preparing ayurvedic formulations.
• Attained good marks on different subjects on university examinations.
• Participation of various programmes conducted by college management.
• Merit certificates for attending National seminar on various diseases. INNOVATION SKILLS
• Prepared many ayurvedic medicines during my course and result of those medicines were positive.
• Done some vedios related ayurvedic medicines and management on various diseases.
• Hospital managing skills with good administration.
• Done vedios on importance of yoga and meditation in health .
• Conduct awareness program,classes and medical camps during pandemic situations especially at time of COVID 19.
• Talented and good teaching experienc while Woking with foreigners.
• Yoga level application in disease management.
• Encouraging leader + teacher.
• Teaching skills with suitable presentation.
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
• MS word
• Power point
• Knowledge on internet
• National seminar on OBESITY MANAGEMENT
• National seminar on health Motherhood “JANANISAPARYA"
• Vaidyaratnam _ SVADHYAYA organised by center of excellence in TRADITIONAL_ADVANCED Ayurvedic studies
• AUTOIMMUNE DISEASE BY Ayurveda Medical Association
• Attended classes conducted by Ayurveda Medical Association on CLINICAL ASPECTS OF NEUROLOGY IN AYURVEDA
• KARAL ROGA MUKTHI
• CARDIAC MANAGEMENT USING AYURVEDIC MEDICINE.
• Doing project on AYURVEDA MANAGEMENT ON DIABETES MELLITUS as my course part,(DNHE)
I here by declare that the above given details are true and accurate to the best of my knowledge. DRISNA R.G.